Topic: .

Last edited by wolfman1959 (2012-07-14 08:43:29)

Re: .

First of all; I have always enjoyed your stories. There's a calmness to your writing that you bring out in words. Also,  your characters have depth to them, as do the stories you tell.

Do I think you should continue?Yup. I think it's obvious that the tale you want to tell, needs to get out of your head, and be brought to life.

Well you did a great job hooking me it with that opening...I don't know much about writing but I think you could even add a bit to what you already have here, stretch it out just a tad more, maybe just a few more hints of detail about the characters or environment. But not to much as to spoil the mystery.

I love what you have done so far, you hooked me right away then drew me and and made me nearly forget about that opening sentence by the time I had finished, good stuff wolfmang! smile

I like it a lot. and  very proud of you for not spending three paragraph’s on the breasts, took some restraint . Kidding aside, its good and like UD said there is a natural serenity in you written voice that’s very enjoyable. I wouldn’t worry about labels (horror, etc…) just write, let it flow.

swollen- "very proud of you for not spending three paragraph’s on the breasts."

Although that wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing. smile

thanks chainsaw, Undies for your comments. much appreciated. glad you like it. it is for me rather ambitious and i know how it's going to go roughly already. a little nervous about it, as i am not a writer but i had this idea that isN't original but some of the stuff that you will see in it will hopefully be and i hope it's entertaining. to the real serious writers on hereit proberly seems a piece of crap, but that's ok they know what they are doing, tell me, be honest what you think. felt like doing it and will see it through now. will get on the raunchy side but if you don't like it don't read it.

swollenguy wrote:

I like it a lot. and  very proud of you for not spending three paragraph’s on the breasts, took some restraint . Kidding aside, its good and like UD said there is a natural serenity in you written voice that’s very enjoyable. I wouldn’t worry about labels (horror, etc…) just write, let it flow.

coming from you Sam, that is a compliment i am grateful for! smile  thanks my friend, you know your stuff and you're a good writer so thanks for your support!