Re: What should I watch next?

Personal favorite of mine-
The Convent
Funny, gore, interesting FX, demon nuns, and Adrienne Barbeau.  And a pug.

UltraViolence wrote:

Coolio! I better get on it and sign up to Skype. Got the other halfs turtle beaches sorted for it big_smile you just gotta cope with my common welsh accent now hehe. Handy you being the uk too so no time zone issues.

Haha I think Welsh accents are cool so no worries there, just hope you can understand me tongue

Yeah will be good having no time issues, although for the last Horrorfest it started at 10pm their time which was either 1/2am here, so I ended up pulling an all nighter and staying there the full run lol

^^
I know- one of the hardest things for me to do is scheduling Movie Nights.  I have everyone from the Pacific coast (-3 hours) to England/Britain/Wales (+5 hours) to deal with.  And I think our German guy is +6 hours, not to mention Baby_Firefly who is +12 hours. 

I try.  sad

It shall work oh yes it shall. No denying that.

azathoth wrote:

^^
I know- one of the hardest things for me to do is scheduling Movie Nights.  I have everyone from the Pacific coast (-3 hours) to England/Britain/Wales (+5 hours) to deal with.  And I think our German guy is +6 hours, not to mention Baby_Firefly who is +12 hours. 

I try.  sad

LOVE how you included Wales as a separate country! I'll try to take part. Weekends are easier but I can try and make things work best I can smile Skype or PM With details big_smile

azathoth wrote:

^^

I try.  sad

You do a great job monkey boy! You know that whatever time it is, I'll show up. One of the perks of insomnia big_smile

@UV- regular Movie Nights are always on Saturday nights.  It's the most work-friendly night, though I lose a lot of the younger folk to other social activities.

Horrorfest is a whole 'nother beast.

Well pm me the next one with times etc and I'll be with you guys!

Same. Sounds like jolly good fun I say.

It's a blast, I can usually do anytime of the week so if anyone ever fancies just catching a random movie together, let me know.

@UV-
Don't worry, I spam the hell out of Movie Nights here when they're approaching.