Re: Impromptu informal Movie Night June 30th, 2012

Ace trousers bring out the maniac in me i just might do something you will regret.

Maniac is over.  We're working on which film to watch next.

edit- looks like Insidious

Last edited by azathoth (2012-06-30 18:04:50)

oh.... I didn;t realise you workin so hard az lol sorry man

^^
Nah, this is not an official one.  Couple of people just wanted to watch some films

Last edited by azathoth (2012-06-30 18:06:02)

Just got changed into my ace trousers, ready for Insidious anytime

Horrorqueen just gave me a rise.... lets get down in our ace trousers.

5 minutes from now, roughly 7:30.

your late its 7:43

Just finished off Insidious.
Down to me and HQ.  May be another movie coming after a food break.  Check in to see.

Last edited by azathoth (2012-06-30 21:05:24)

Hey big_smile I finished off Motel Hell but the laptop died halfway through and I couldn't be bothered getting back out of bed to go get the charger.

Awesome night though, and I'm around pretty much every night if anyone fancies throwing another movie on xxx

^^
Yeah, about an hour after you left Ty pops up and asks "What's going on?"  We had a nice chat.

If people want to try Insidious again tonight, I'm up for it.  Considering 2/3rds of the people last night had all types of problems and had to drop out.  Nah, not weird or spooky at all, right there.

edit- and I'm finalizing the next official Movie Night plans.  Looks like July 28th, unless a lot of people are going to be on vacation, then I'll shift it.  I'll post a thread probably later today to see if what people are doing around then.

Last edited by azathoth (2012-07-01 08:11:08)

Haha, that was some spooky stuff going on there! Only us who managed to brave the storm, we were like the only survivors in a slasher big_smile

I'm up for it again, or any other movie. Really enjoying hanging and watching stuff with you guys, takes my mind off of missing the girlf.

July 28th good for me, should be a laugh

28th is fine for me aswell

Depending on if Vampy wants to do anything tonight or not,  I'd like to give Insidious a 2nd try later on.   Won't be until after dinner, though, so I'm looking at 7/8PM US Eastern.  Which kind of screws our friends across the pond sad  (sorry guys).

That's good for me, it's about 1am right? I'm good for Insidious and another after if anyone fancies?

8 here would make it 1AM for you.

Won't be able to make it for insidious but if anyone is about before then I'm there.

I can set up a Skype convo earlier in case anyone wants to chat earlier.  Say in about an hour?

Forget it, there's one already running.
Called "HM 7/1/2012"

Last edited by azathoth (2012-07-01 14:45:33)

Hey guys, sorry about last night, ended up falling asleep lol

If anyone wants to watch Just Before Dawn, Kairo, The Legend of Hell House or Saw (the next ones on my list big_smile) then let me know. I'll be on Skype in a bit or message me here. If there's anything else you wanna watch I'm good with that too x

I might hop on at some point.  Don't feel bad, after I went to eat dinner last night I fell right asleep.  Not sure when, I'm going shopping with Vampy tonight for tomorrow and the weekend.  See if we can find some stuff to grill up.  Veggie skewers at the least.

BBQ Ribs tomorrow and I'll be in heaven big_smile

Hey guys, hope you had great celebrations!!

I've just got a phonecall and I've got to work every day this weekend, 9am-9pm tomorrow and possibly same Sat & Sun. So it's great for my paycheck but not so great for catching up with all of you. If I can though I'm gonna try and jump onto Skype at some point, I hope I can get time to maybe grab a movie with you

Have an awesome weekend  xxx

I'm abouts tonight, not tomorrow but again abouts on the weekend if anyone wants to watch something. I was thinking of watching Terror at the opera, Friday 13th and NOES 4 this week sometime if anyone wants to join me. Trying to fit in Kill List if I can too.

^
It will be interesting what u think of Kill List. Both HorrorQueen and me think its very overrated and poor.

It seems to be a mixed bag of reviews which just makes me wanna watch it more. I love Neil Maskell from when he was in Football factory and similar so will be interesting to see him in a more serious role. Bloody Disgusting and other places really bigged it up and I think HM did too so looking forward to it.