Topic: BIGFOOT(2012) tonight at midnight on Scyfy

Alright I just looked this movie up and it is about Danny Bonaduce(Partridge Family) and Barry Williams(Brady Bunch) hunting Bigfoot in South Dakota.  Premiered June 30th 2012.  Sorry if there is already a thread on it but this looks quite interesting.  I'm sure it is terrible but damn.  It also has a bunch of Rock stars in it like Billy Idol and Alice Cooper.  What in the fuck is going on?

Re: BIGFOOT(2012) tonight at midnight on Scyfy

Weird never heard of it and I dont get scyfy but I just noticed George Carlin is on comedy at mid doin a 92 performance lol now thats something to check out

It was an Asylum film, so take that as you will.  I got the 9PM airing.

PrinceofDarkness wrote:

Alright I just looked this movie up and it is about Danny Bonaduce(Partridge Family) and Barry Williams(Brady Bunch) hunting Bigfoot in South Dakota.

Didn't those two box each other in some kind of celebrity match a few years ago?

I know Bonaduce boxed Jose Canseco, but I don't think he fought Williams.

The movie was real terrible if it makes anyone feel better tongue

I'm from South Dakota and it upsets me everytime when a silly stupid horror movie or tv shows like Supernatural have to make it look like Bobby from Supernatural is from Sioux Falls, South Dakota at a junkyard.

You sure the stupid Bigfoot movie on Sy Fy was taking place in South Dakota? I only saw the part where the crappiest looking Bigfoot kicked Alice Cooper up in the air. Figured the movie would

They blew up Mt. Rushmore.