Topic: Unexplored Horror Frontiers

What countries would u like to see produce their first horror movie.

Re: Unexplored Horror Frontiers

Luxemburg. I don't know why, just seems like a cool idea for a country that size.

What about Vatican City

It could be interesting I suppose. Never really thought about it

I can imagine the title would go like this  'Homosexuality Fever'

Is that still in the horror genre?

Prague-  They have some really beautiful old architecture there.  I would love some Gothic movies set there.

Oh and Budapest. Yup, that'd be good.

Thailand. With its beach/tropical setting I think it would work.

Tibetan Monks.

Hawaii.. there's gotta be some myth or legend there that is spooky

Now...I know this is supposed to be a country...but gotta break it up.  Wisconsin -  100 degrees in the summer.  Negative 40 with the wind chill in the winter some days.  That's just the winter and summer months.  For the others...were one of the only places where you need your heat on at night, and your ac on in the afternoon!  So, for that alone, think Wisconsin would make a great horror movie location!  smile  Me and Creech could play the victims! We rise up against the killer(s), and one of us gets away, but the other, suffers a horrible and painful death, We'll have to figure out who that is (Creech).  smile

I think it would be interested for a country that has experienced war or conflict and has not produced any horror to date to come up with a horror movie influenced by such events. I believe the makers of Serbian Film stated their film was a response to the immense destruction and suffering caused by the Bosnian War.