Topic: Go To the Head of the Class (Amazing Stories Season 2)

Has anyone seen or heard of this?  Amazing Stories was Spielberg's anthology show in 85 and 86, and there were a few horror stories sprinkled in.  Season 2, Robert Zemeckis directed an episode called Go to the Head of the Class which starred Christopher Lloyd.  You can watch 3 of 4 parts on youtube.  The Dvd's are not in print unfortunately.  I don't want to spoil it but the episode is like Back to the Future but with a horror story instead of a story about going back to the future.  I would love to get my hands on Amazing Stories season 2.

You might be saying "who cares." Zemeckis in the 80s was directing movies like Back to the Future, Romancing the Stone, Who Framed Roger Rabbit.  Somewhere along the line he got interested in Horror, and horror anthology especially.  He directed a damn great episode in Amazing Stories and then was at the helm of Tales From the Crypt.  Of course after Tales from the Crypt he directed Forest Gump.  So the point to all this is basically anything horror/Zemeckis related is damn near genius....anyone know where on the internet I could watch something like this?

Last edited by PrinceofDarkness (2012-07-10 17:58:22)

Re: Go To the Head of the Class (Amazing Stories Season 2)

My favorite was the mummy one.  One actor mummy shooting a movie, one real mummy, lots of mix ups.  Funny as heck.

As for the 'net, there are bunch of them on YouTube.

You might find some on sites like Solar movies etc but not sure.

Thanks I will give that a shot^

TV links has some Tales from the crypt. They usually have sme good links but sometimes they go dead. Worth a go.

head of the class was my fav. Loyd was super creepy