Re: Movies So Bad, You Have to Watch Them

UltraViolence wrote:

From dusk til dawn epitomises cult classic. It is narratively speaking, a bad film but it's so bloody enjoyable. It's sequels are just as bad but again extremely fun.

I totally fail to see how the original Dusk till Dawn fits into the so bad its good category. It is just straight up good. How can u say a film with a sizzling Salma Hayek dance tease is considered bad.

Ms.Gorefiend wrote:

I'm not sure why I didn't connect the Italian horror you referenced earlier with some gems that very much fit into this category for me. Hell of the Living Dead being one, Nightmare City being another. They are absolutely terrible, but I can't help but love them. I know there are more from this era, but my brain isn't working today.

Hell of the Living Dead is probably the worst of the Italian zombie movies, but for some reason I really enjoy it for all it's insanely bad dialogue, graphic cheapjack gore, and pitiful attempt at social commentary.  Plus, it's a great excuse to listen Goblin's awesome Zombi 2 score while watching a completely inferior attempt at being something like it.

Of course, Burial Ground is right there with it.  There is absolutely no plot and is just an excuse to fill the screen with nudity, tons of cheap (but awesome) gore, shoddy looking (but even more awesome) zombies, pedophilia with the glorius Peter Bark, and just all means of bad taste.

DirtyGirl wrote:

That one looks interesting Azz...haha

Rawhead Rex is definitely so bad it's good, Rex has such a cheesy mask.  but the movie is done so straight.

Flight of the living Dead and any giant monster movie from The Asylum.

Rawhead Rex!  I have this on VHS & have always been a big fan of this silly ass monster movie.  Personally, I think Rex looks pretty cool in his 80s shock rock getup.  Kinda like a deformed Gene Simmons or Blackie Lawless.

you all are wasted dirtygirl wanna ? your not as dirty as you want us to think/////// ypour awesome but youe the bigbest deseive-tr  of us all you

*edit(

hahaha yea- you chick--

Last edited by DemonToSome (2012-07-25 21:48:23)

I just remembered that I watched the When a stranger calls (2006) when I was a kid. Quite good actually. I disliked Wes Craven's The Hills Have Eyes  but I must watch it. And also I hate Cannibal Holocaust.

The Brain That Wouldn't Die  (crazy doctor keeps his girlfriend's severed head in a tray
you'd bake brownies in;  NO not for that reason, get your mind out of the gutter)

Bride of the Monster  (Bela Lugosi actin' his ass off opposite Tor Johnson and a
rubber octopus)

Billy the Kid vs. Dracula  (John Carradine payin' the rent as a Dracula knockoff)

Megashark vs. Giant Octopus  (Fernando Lamas will haunt his son Lorenzo for appearing
in this atrocity)

All are hilariously bad....dialogue, effects, plots, everything is just insane on all of them.

Last edited by cybergod (2014-06-03 22:29:05)

^^^
Megashark VS Giant Octopus is a damn funny riot like ride. big_smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2014-06-03 22:38:52)

Save for MONSTROSITY which is just plain bad, I'll nominate the films of Andy Milligan.

Plus such as ALABAMA'S GHOST,  GODMONSTER OF INDIAN FLATS and HOUSE ON TOMBSTONE HILL.

Andy Milligan deserves his own VIP room in Bad Movie Hell.  Or Bad Movie Heaven, depending on which side of the "is it bad-bad or good-bad" line you fall on.

Hahaha See Monstrosity falls in the so bad it's good side for me. So BADass. lol

cybergod wrote:

The Brain That Wouldn't Die  (crazy doctor keeps his girlfriend's severed head in a tray
you'd bake brownies in;  NO not for that reason, get your mind out of the gutter)

Bride of the Monster  (Bela Lugosi actin' his ass off opposite Tor Johnson and a
rubber octopus)

Especially these two, personally.

Amen to your bad taste, my friend. wink

I watched From Hell It Came (1957) a few days ago. Fits perfectly here.

Mars Needs Women (1967)

Even the lovely Yvonne Craig can't save this disaster.

This one really hurts.

Then why did you continue watching it?

Aside from MONSTROSITY, Milligan's films have consistently kept me entertained and always seemed to radiate enthusiasm.  I don't think they fit under MY label of bad, then.

Requiem wrote:

I watched From Hell It Came (1957) a few days ago. Fits perfectly here.

Sure does!

OH YEAH!!! They've come up with Sharknado 2.

AIRSHARK THE FLYING KILLER

http://youtu.be/wR4V4EAwdOU

WHAT??? lol

GHOST DADDY wrote:

Then why did you continue watching it?

For the same reason I rarely eat broccoli.

It reminds you how much everything else is better... lol

^Sound logic. Except that broccoli is awesome!

Theli wrote:

^Sound logic. Except that broccoli is awesome!

Cheers! wink

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/4459213200.jpg

The Ship of Monsters (1960)

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/270289234.jpg

More time well wasted. lol

Shark Attack 3 and the incredible Birdemic.

Giant of the 20th Century (1977)

Bad with a capital B, Fun with a capital F.

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/776303Sanstitre.jpg

For sure the least known of the Gibb brothers! lol

Night of the Demon (1980) big_smile

Bigfoot flailing intestines in slow-motion! The whole flick is cheap and horrible, but oh so much fun.