Topic: 1,000 Things We've Learned From Movies
Similar to the "1,000 Things We've Learned From Horror Movies" thread except this can apply to any other non-horror movie. I'll start.
1) Never start with the head, the victim gets all fuzzy. (It's what the Joker says in TDK)
2) San Diego is spanish for "a whales vagina". (Thanks Ron Burgundy)
3) A mutant rat trained overgrown teenage mutant ninja turtles. Seems legit.
4) He touched the butt! (Thanks for that, Finding Nemo!)
5) If you can survive on a stranded island with a Wilson volley ball, you're a lucky bastard. (From Cast Away)