Topic: Over haul?

Is this site being over hauled? When I go directly to the home page, it's got a new look (all white) to it, and I can't get to the forums?

Re: Over haul?

^^^ Same here, Undie.

Me three.  I added a new bookmark just for the forums.
Man that was weird, I thought I went to some weird, new website.  Not liking all the white.

overhaul? no thanks undies, i just had one!

Well you know what they say, white power!!!

Just kidding. wink

Looks very good in my opinion nice design. Clean

Sorry about the missing forum link guys. I just re-added it. I am trying to go with something a little different that is easy to read and doesnt look like every other black horror site smile

Meh wrote:

...and doesnt look like every other black horror site smile

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/loudlon/ThatsRacist.gif

Kidding. big_smile

lol oh dear i suppose I asked for that smile I really wanted to have a cleaner easier to read website. Plus the new design our log o really pops.

Mirthquake did a bad ass job on the logo and having it be a more key part  of the design really makes it stand out

You know, now the main page is like a black & white movie...now that that's said you coulda did grey also. Maybe next time ya go for a change you can go with 70's pastel colors and give the site a grainy look to tribute that era and grindhouse films! That would look cool too.

im not sure if you like the new look or not... Approve or disapprove? I am still doing a TON OF tweaks smile

^ who me? I dig it, if your going for clean and easy to read then you did an excellent job!  I think its exactly that, and its something different.

Last edited by ChainSaW80 (2012-07-15 09:22:25)

I just added a few new tweaks

- added most popular to the top of page
- added a proper link to the forum
- added a  link to the trending topics in the menu

Ahhhh the light, it burns!!!!!!!!!!!!