Topic: The Masters Of Horror!

As I mentioned in my Intro I am young but I LOVE the older, classic horror flicks!

And, I have THREE TOP FAV actors and they are,

Bela Lugosi, Boris Karloff and Vincent Price.

They were THE MASTERS in their day  with LONG running careers making movie after movie after movie scaring people for DECADES!!!

VERY FEW actors/actresses today have long running careers. Many are one hit wonders.

Long live the MASTERS Of Horror!  smile

Dark Mistress aka Dracula's Wife

Re: The Masters Of Horror!

DarkMistress wrote:

Dark Mistress aka Dracula's Wife

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE !

wait that was Highlander...

oh well.. SEIZE HER !!!

big_smile

You forgot Christopher Lee, Lon Chaney, Barbara Steele...

...Mitt Romney, New Gingrich, Rick Santorum...

Eh?  Oh, you're talking about actors.  Well, these guys all pretend to be things they're not, so it still counts. big_smile

^^
You really wanna bring that shit in here?  (Not the people per se, but the damn political BS you're gonna bring out.)

I put a smiley face on the end!

^^
Well, I'm all better know!  You can deal with any poopstorms that pop up.  Hope souldonkey isn't republican.  Speaking of which, he hasn't been around recently.  did some manage to ban his flaming-shitfire-banana-tree ass?

Last time he showed up it lasted, what, a couple months?  It's only been a week and a half or so this time, so I'm sure he's still around.  Unfortunately. hmm

WOULDOMM your ass!

Easy, Azzie.  Let's not forget what happened a couple nights ago.  What if "our friend" were to make it permanent this time?  We already know there's nothing we could do about it.

Just saying, buddy.

^^
Considering a just rechecked my post.... he's laughing his friggin' butt off at how I mangled that.  Would-omm?  Sounds like some penile drug pill.  Gah!  Stoopid monkey.  lol

Dude, you could have just said it was an acronym and saved yourself some embarrassment. lol

^^
OK, smart guy, come up with some reasonable acronym!  tongue

WOULDOMM

Women Of Utah Love Dirty Old Mining Men

White Owls Usually Like Dining On Miniature Mammals

Wilma, Our Uncle Liam Doesn't Oppose Mastication Much

Will Old Ukrainians Look Down On Metrosexual Marriage?

Should I keep going? big_smile

^^
For all that is holy, NO NO NO!

both mistresses may have time to mete out punishment to the forsaken
then they shall punish each other
into meat bits that shall be consumed
be thankful you shall have a few seconds of reprieve 
the meatsack Lon will have none

See what you get Lon?!  And ha ha, you're a meatsack!  Not sure how the girls are getting off though- how may spankings can you fit into a few seconds?  Wonder if this has anything to do with DB error earlier? Ah, and this point f' it, I dont' care- just stay off my friggin' skype!

Oh, look, he's threatening me again?  I've had enough of this bullshit.  Talk's cheap, dick bag.  Do your worst.  I'll be over here trying not to shake in fear.

time is short
for all men
but shorter still
for you

SOULDOOM

^^  Too funny guys, too funny...lol...

Good choices D M.

Mine are, C. Lee & P. Cushing.

Mine are Vincent Price, Peter Cushing and Christopher Lee. Boris Karloff also deserves a mention.

Ms.Gorefiend wrote:

Mine are Vincent Price, Peter Cushing and Christopher Lee. Boris Karloff also deserves a mention.

-What she said

Lon- He banned you!  This guy is out of control!

Hah wow, I have no idea what's going on in here.

On topic, Price is the man.

^^
It's some 'ghost in the machine' thing.  Even Meh (the Boss) can't figure this out, and it happened a few years ago, too.  And Lon is a mod!

Just don't say anything bad about souldonkey, and you should be fine.

I fear for my life!

^^
Nah, it's just an annoyance.  For some reason he just bans people for a day.  I'd say it's Meh, but I've talked to him and he swears it's not him.  <shrugs>