There, you happy? lol

Re: Need help identifying this obscure Slasher

^^ Don't you mean The Nostril Picker?

Whoops!  Brain fart.  I'll fix it.

I cheated and had to look it up tongue

^^^ Unfortunately, I know the movie because I've seen it.  There's crap, and then there's crap. hmm

^^ Yeah, a killer who runs around with a dildo and picks his nose. Sounds like a winner.

Good job Vamp...and good job Lon...he really nose his movies!!!

Haha....get it? I said nose...get it?

Last edited by ChainSaW80 (2012-07-19 16:50:42)

You think that's funny but it's snot.

Ho!

Yes indeed, I asked for one and by God did I get one.  And Ms. G, you forgot his magic girl-cloaking chant!

And yes, I found it! Thanks Lon!  lol

No problem, buddy!  I can give you a dozen more if you're up for it. lol

We'll see how much cognitive function I have after this watching this one!  lol

Just don't blame me if you find yourself stricken with the sudden urge to slit your wrists halfway through.  All I did was drop a title, you're the dope who decided to watch it. lol

I'm just a monkey.  We're mostly known for eating bananas and flinging poo.  You expect refined film discrimination over here?  big_smile

[edit-  Mr. Rocketship we will keep on looking.  Every thread goes off into tangential stuff ("off the rails" I like to call it), so don't think we just blew you off.]

Last edited by azathoth (2012-07-19 17:40:34)

Though he doesn't explicitly say so, I think rocket's saying Vamp Slayer got it right.  I had actually posted "Well, is Vamp right or not?  Don't leave us hanging!" but then decided I didn't care enough one way or the other and deleted my own post LOL

^^
I'd like to know just to see if we found another film for someone.  We have a sterling reputation for finding stuff, and I want to know if we can add another W to the list.  (I can only think of 1 we never found)

Yeah, from what I gathered...that was the movie.

What was it about, the one we never got?

^^
This one.

If you really want to abuse yourself,  go through the questions on this website.  I wasted an afternoon one day answering questions.  It was fun smile

http://www.best-horror-movies.com/horro … on-80.html

^ I believe it was a sci-fi flick some dude remembered seeing in the early 90's on "up all night"

Az will pst the link in 3...2....1....

Lol, I was to late, and the wrong movie also...did anyone ever get the one I mentioned?

I just checked the link Azzie put up.  Turns out, that one was posted a few days after my "disappearance," which explains why I wasn't familiar with it.

Anyhoo, I read it over -- and I'm of the opinion that the asker was amalgamating a couple different movies, and I'm pretty sure one of them was Amityville 2: The Possession.  But, that particular person doesn't seem to have stayed around, so screw 'em.

@DG- Yes, I use that as a reference tool sometimes.  Never went through and answered questions there, though.

@Lon- I know, each time I went looking for the different parts he mentioned, completely different films came up.  Never could figure out the part about the hanging guy thumping against the outside wall though.

@Chainsaw-  Can you find the thread/post?  Or just refresh us.

ChainSaW80 wrote:

^ I believe it was a sci-fi flick some dude remembered seeing in the early 90's on "up all night"

Az will pst the link in 3...2....1....

http://anythinghorror.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/rhonda_shear2.jpg Damn Rhonda Shear was hot.

Last edited by hellrat (2012-07-19 23:00:54)

Holy Shit so much more went on. I thought jeez The Nostril Picker, could have chosen a more realistic title Lon, and then damn...why is that even a movie. Gonna try sittin through that one.
And I don't know if that was the one he wanted, it has to be, how many 80s slashers had that story in it? I cant tell you almost none (almost because i havent seen every one!) DG you have the set you should pop it in and just see if you can find the guy with that funny hat, if he is there we know we win!