Re: Need help identifying this obscure Slasher

I'm positive that Death Screams is the movie I was looking for, I'm ordering a copy soon. I don't expect it to be good but it will be interesting to watch for the first time since I was about five.

azathoth wrote:

@DG- Yes, I use that as a reference tool sometimes.  Never went through and answered questions there, though.

@Lon- I know, each time I went looking for the different parts he mentioned, completely different films came up.  Never could figure out the part about the hanging guy thumping against the outside wall though.

@Chainsaw-  Can you find the thread/post?  Or just refresh us.

Found it...it doesn't even have any replies. Pretty sure this is the one I mentioned. Im pretty sure the same guy mentioned the movie in another thread also. Couldn't find it though.

^ oh, forgot the link...D'oh!

http://www.horror-movies.ca/Forum/viewt … p?id=29501

^^
I do remember looking around for it, but getting nowhere.  So I bumped your thread.

Okay, okay....I'll watch all those campfire movies. You guys twist my arm sometimes!!

But seriously, when you post these titles you know I have to then find them and add them to my too long list. It's unfair and cruel wink I think I'll miss out The Nostril Picker though.

LoudLon wrote:

The Nostril Picker (1993). 

There, you happy? lol

Wasn't even that bad.  Oh, it was crap, to be sure, but it was mostly dumb.  3/10.  I gave it an extra point for the Benny Hill transvestite hooker circle chase scene with the dildo.

God is going to punish me for writing that last sentence, isn't he?

Last edited by azathoth (2012-07-26 15:52:04)

Ha!  I'd forgotten about that scene.  But it has been a good ten years or so since I watched it.