Re: Indiana Jones

I thought the first Indy movie was really good. One of those movies you never get tired of. As the other movies.............how can I put this nicely........hmmm they suck b@ll$. Talk about a looser. He never keeps anything he sets out to get. All the movies have the same message old sh!t is dangerous and should be left alone. At the end of most Indy movies the bad guys end up capturing whatever it is Indy is trying to keep from them only to get destroyed by it. You think Indy would have the benefit of the doubt by now when he tells people don't f with that relic.

mike3881 wrote:

I thought the first Indy movie was really good. One of those movies you never get tired of. As the other movies.............how can I put this nicely........hmmm they suck b@ll$. Talk about a looser. He never keeps anything he sets out to get. All the movies have the same message old sh!t is dangerous and should be left alone. At the end of most Indy movies the bad guys end up capturing whatever it is Indy is trying to keep from them only to get destroyed by it. You think Indy would have the benefit of the doubt by now when he tells people don't f with that relic.

I think you are taking those movies way too seriously.

I think they're all awesome movies.

Ash's missing hand wrote:
mike3881 wrote:

I think you are taking those movies way too seriously.

I'm not the guy has never kept the treasure he set out to find. Most of the time it's him trying to prevent someone from stealing the treasure not that it matters because zed person is going to be destroyed by it. If you've seen one movie you've seen them all. Maybe if some of the movies where like nation treasure and Indy got to keep some of the gold or treasure. To each his own like I said the first one is really really good

That's actually a pretty accurate and funny point of view Mike.

Ahhh Indy, Indy, Indy...

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/2863085/indiana-jones-look-o.gif

I think it was on Big Bang Theory where they pointed out that Indiana Jones is completely unnecessary in Raiders; his presence in the story has no bearing on the Nazis trying to find the Ark of the Covenant.  Even without Indie in the flick, they would have found it and all been killed in the end.  Thought it was pretty clever how they broke it all down.

Still doesn't change the fact that Ford great in the role, though.

And without Indy the movie would be much less entertaining.

But maybe with Mindy??? lol

http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/mindy-hot-mess.gif

I would rather see Harrison ford do a sequel to cowboys and aliens

^^^
I'd rather see Ford Solo do ANYTHING!!! big_smile

I think Ford can do at least one more Indy film.

I know I posted this before, but how do you rank the Indy films in order of preference? mine goes:

Temple Of Doom
Raiders
Crystal Skull
The Last Crusade

The third and fourth I always rotate on. I think Raiders is the best one in a lot of ways but I find Temple Of Doom the most entertaining.

Crystal Skull
Temple Of Doom
Raiders
The Last Crusade for me...

That's in reverse order, least favorite to favorite?

Not for me... It's best to last...

Oh. Not often Crystal Skull is ranked as the best, but I've grown to really enjoy it. I enjoyed a more Sci-Fi oriented Indy adventure, and you can tell Ford had a blast reprising the character.

^^^
Yeah same for me that's why it's my best. big_smile

I find it's aged pretty well and definitely improves with repeat views. I won't complain if it's the final Indy film we ever get.

Indy 5 now looking possible.

Is this the same Jigsaw that's on another forum with me?  On that one, I'm COOL BREEZE.  I loved every INDIANA JONES movie until CRYSTAL SKULL came out.  I considered that one total shit.

Might be, not sure I remember the forum's name.

I love all the Indy films, and if a fifth is happening I'm definitely excited.

In order--LAST CRUSADE,  RAIDERS,  TEMPLE OF DOOM,  CRYSTAL SKULLS.

Is COOL BREEZE a common handle,  Jiggy/

Don't recall if I've seen it anywhere else before.

It's awesome getting another Indy fan here, love this series.