Topic: Help With a Movie Title

I can't believe I'm asking for help with a movie title, but I'm stumped.  I saw a movie not that long ago -- can't remember if it's an older movie or a newer one -- and this scene from it popped into my head and now I can't think of the damn name.  I forget if it's a zombie movie or just a post-apocalyptic one, but in the scene, this guy comes upon another guy who has killed his family, but was unable to kill himself.  So the first guy goes crazy on him, telling him he's supposed to protect his family, not kill them.  I want to say he beats the guy down with a gun, but the details are fuzzy.

Help?

Re: Help With a Movie Title

Dang.  I think it's more on the newer side.  And the dad was all like "but I had to save them" or some such?

Yeah, something like that.  So frustrating.  It's on the tip of my tongue but it's just not wanting to click, dammit!

Maybe Carriers (2009)?

Yes!  Dammit, that's the one I kept thinking of but I wasn't seeing Chris Pine or the other actors in my head.  Jeez, I feel stupid.  I'm a big fan of that flick and have pimped it often.  Thanks, man!

<--- so stupid....

^No problem Lon.
You think that is bad, the other night I watched Body Bags and couldn't sleep afterwards cause for the life of me, I couldn't remember what the last story was about. 
Sucks getting old!  tongue

You got that right, brother.  A couple mornings ago I woke up with a sore shoulder and the first thing that came to my mind was, "Ah, shit, I got the rheumatism."

Heh, you should feel my knees in the morning.

Lon, you have a masturbation problem....Az, your condition is *AHEM* much worse im afraid!