Topic: one of you

sons a bitches gotta pay for this...

http://vimeo.com/46584974

Re: one of you

lol you were awesome dude!

That was absolutely hilarious. Very much enjoyed it.

Was that a batter spoon in the beginning?  Only The Beard could make that be awesome.  I'm thinking Justin Beiber with a whisk awesome! lol

(I'm gonna pay for that)

I'll watch the rest a bit later when I have some more time.

Last edited by azathoth (2012-07-30 12:12:23)

hahahaha, that was awesome!

Another cool job, Mr. Vervoort. big_smile

lol, thanks everyone!

Azzy? what the hell, have more time?! haha! it's only 7 minutes! Your Monkey Card is revoked! lol

^^
My bad, sahib, I thought it said 27 minutes.  But I did leave the tab with the vid up!  big_smile

Besides, there were Olympic girls in swimsuits on that day....

Last edited by azathoth (2012-08-01 19:32:05)

OK, I watched it!  Sheesh.   It was very berry nice of you to let him keep Frida.  Good stuff for 48 hours.  Though you should have whacked someone with the spatula.  A spatula spanking, you might say.
**Spoiler**
But what the hell kind of blender part can fix an RV that got blowed up by a clogged toilet!  If it's so freaking rare, carry a blender with you!  lol
**End spoiler**

Does anyone else find it disturbing that smilies still show up in blacked-out text?  That's just... wrong.

Last edited by azathoth (2012-08-02 09:13:15)

azathoth wrote:

**Spoiler**
But what the hell kind of blender part can fix an RV that got blowed up by a clogged toilet!  If it's so freaking rare, carry a blender with you!  lol
**End spoiler**

Hideous. Just....hideous.

^^
Oh, that laughing head is coming after you, just like a Phantasm sphere.  No fear, no remorse, no regrets.  Just a lot of laughter!  big_smile