Re: THEY'RE NOT ZOMBIES!!!

Like Azzy not getting into this one haha. But yeah they're not zombies but trying to explain that to anyone not horror inclined is just mind numbingly frustrating that I don't even bother.

The House Of The Death Probably the "greatest horror film ever made".

Honestly I feel terrible for Jonathan Cherry (Final Destination 2)

its hard to remember after a bunch of beers what the fuck tjis is about... but yeah if they arent zombies, they fuckin arent zombies!

^
Tu che

DemonToSome wrote:

its hard to remember after a bunch of beers what the fuck tjis is about... but yeah if they arent zombies, they fuckin arent zombies!

http://troll.me/images/unless-you-a-zombie/unless-you-a-zombie-thumb.jpg

I know how you feel, I tell them there (It's dose really bother to much, he wasn't first person to post it and it will be last)

Any movies like 28 Days's , The Crazies about to start 

I would say there  Infection movie about to start  called Devils Playground 

Even my brother knows the differences

I've heard people and I'm not kidding, call Evil Dead a zombie film and that right there irritates the living hell out of me. They get demonically possessed by candarian demons  who were released when the ancient words were spoken from the tape recorder. None of that has remotely anything to do with zombies.

^^^ I've heard that argument as well.  And you're right, they're possessed people, not zombies.

No way are they zombies in eithier Evil Dead or Evil Dead 2 or anything like it. Sheeeshh!