Topic: A movie with dogs

Hey guys can you help me to find the title of a movie which I don't think it's a horror movie even  though it's pretty gruesome please? ok:

So from what i remember from my childhood the movie is about an exploration who go to explore in Antarctica or whatever it is but I know that place is full of ice so I think it might be antarctica or the arctic. With  a group of sled dogs (seemingly alasakan malamute like in The Thing)  that look like a pack of wolf. Somehow the dogs got lost and dies  ONE BY ONE when they were trying to find their owners (sorry I saw that film a long time ago whjen i was a little boy) and one of the member of the team got his hands like go purple or some thing because it was cold. From whatttt I remmeber there is a scene where the dogs found and try to feed on the cadavre of a dead orca when suddenly a sea leopard (leopard seal) jump up AND NEARLY KILL THEM. And in the ending there is one of the lead dogs in the movie was buried when the camp found them . It's naame was like Jack or something i SUPPOSE. tHEEN THE credits just roll. Anyway if you found the m,ovie for me I'd be very grateful.

Re: A movie with dogs

Eight below     http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0397313/

Wow.  Nicely done, Doc.

thx.

Feed My Dogs of War

A Lost Boy wrote:

So from what i remember from my childhood

A Lost Boy wrote:

(sorry I saw that film a long time ago whjen i was a little boy)

I'm old.  Seems like this just came out a bit ago.

Ghostseeker wrote:
A Lost Boy wrote:

So from what i remember from my childhood

A Lost Boy wrote:

(sorry I saw that film a long time ago whjen i was a little boy)

I'm old.  Seems like this just came out a bit ago.

Haha yeah. tongue

I got about half an hour into this film before feeling like sobbing and turned it off! Almost as bad as White Fang!

I saw this movie about 2 or 3 years ago, it came on Easter Monday and As big dog lover, i am not shame to same this movie did make me cry!

This is also remake of Nankyoku Monogatari (1983), which i heard is even more of  a tearjecker then the remake! 

I avoided Marly and me because of this lol

In the Director's Cut, Old Yeller shoots the farmer.

http://wordsmoker.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/DogWithGun.jpg

Ya don't mess with the puppy, dude.

Last edited by azathoth (2012-08-14 17:20:46)