Topic: Dexter Season 7

Anybody else a fan of this show?  Just saw a trailer for season 7...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NzpnjVmuCA

...set to start on September 30th.  Looks like it's a-gonna be good!

Re: Dexter Season 7

I'm excited! One of my favourite shows for sure, and after the events of season 6... gonna be a good ride.

kaj- reported.

Love the show and very interested to see where they are taking this season.  I think Debs awareness of whats going on was loooong overdue.

Good stuff.

Im loving the season so far. Very nicely paced and suspensefull episodes, a big improvement over Season 6.

But on the same token, Deb seems to have adjusted to the truth awfully quickly.  I mean one episode she tells Dexter she's going to be on him like white on rice, watching his every move, and in the very episode he's like "I need my space" and she's like, "Ah, go ahead."  What the eff, yo?

The writing's gotten sloppier the last couple seasons, and they still have one more season they're contractually obligated to deliver after this one.  I'm still a fan, I still watch it every week, but man, what I wouldn't give for another season as excellent as the brilliant Season 4...

Last edited by LoudLon (2012-10-20 11:23:26)

LoudLon wrote:

But on the same token, Deb seems to have adjusted to the truth awfully quickly.  I mean one episode she tells Dexter she's going to be on him like white on rice, watching his every move, and in the very episode he's like "I need my space" and she's like, "Ah, go ahead."  What the eff, yo?

The writing's gotten sloppier the last couple seasons, and they still have one more season they're contractually obligated to deliver after this one.  I'm still a fan, I still watch it every week, but man, what I wouldn't give for another season as excellent as the brilliant Season 4...

I kinda felt the same way about Debs reaction to the truth. I guess cause Dexter is her only family member and half brother then she is reluctant to expose him. And i mean thats pretty realistic. I presume family members have helped hide crimes of other family members in real life. In direct reference to quote though good point.

I really like the season but it is definitely not my favourite but it is a improvement over a few of the seasons

I'm curious to see where this whole blood slide thing is going.  I doubt, despite any internet rumours, Dukes will be returning.

Great season so far. I also like the big bad this season. He seems like a nasty Mofo...

Doke's can't return anyway.  Dude's dead. lol

I think the Lieutenant's going to come close to finding out Dexter is the Bay harbor butcher, but he'll luck out in some way like he usually does and manage to shift the guilt to someone else. hmm

I think at some point, Deb is going to have to kill somebody to protect Dexter, and that will be the big set-up for the next and final season.  Just my prediction.

Dexter is one of my favorite shows! But I wouldn't say its horror, more like thriller?
The first two seasons were so damn good, I just hope they make a season with a story that can rival it.

Season 7 is pretty good too, I'm very curious to see how the series will end. I can see no peaceful end in mind for Dexter, and there is no way it will be an ending where he just continues his life as a serial killer.  I predict he must get caught somehow and meet a tragic end.

I have actually never seen episode of these

This show is actually on two different channels right now¬

UK Fox Series 7 ep 10

CBS Action  on Series 3 ep 12

I can jump in to fourth series,  Do i need to from the start?

You'd be better off just starting with season 1, episode 1.  The show often references events from previous seasons, and these references could prove confusing if you don't have a frame of reference.

It's a good show, very much worth watching the entire run.

Ya!! I'm a big fan of this TV show & looking forward to 7 season of this show...Is it released or not?? because now a day's i'm too busy in work!!

I just done Ep 6 of season 1

Jesus ending  drawing lol,  All that tension then that picture lol

Half way thought season 1
6 more eps

S1 Ep 7  NOW 

Don't tell, Paul and Dexter both look like, Do end up being brother?

This person who will turn out to be iceman killer, I have we already seen my screen? 

Just yes or no lol

Last edited by BASSI (2013-04-30 04:22:00)

^ Never mind, Ep 7 Done loading ep  8

Ep 8

I saw that coming ending coming, kind of knew that, he was kinda acting to nice in this show,

Doctor was really creepy in some scenes,

Dexter sister adoted too or was that her really father?  I not to sure?

Deb wasn't adopted, no.  Just Dexter. smile

loading ep 9 now

Season 2 eps 10 at the moment

Very tense at the moment, I shocked it!

Ah, yes, Dexter's "sponsor" and then later psycho girlfriend.  That chick was bat-shit crazy but damn, SO hot...

Last edited by LoudLon (2013-05-04 16:06:08)

Ya!! I'm also a big fan of this show!! & Watching the sixth season of this show..Too horrible show for me!! Can you please tell me one thing guys Is this tv show now closed or in running status?? because one of mine friend give me a link of dexter TV series i.e. http://seriesgate.tv/dexter/ where i've saw 8th season will come out in 30 June...Is it right according to you guys??

Yes, the eighth (and final) season starts next month. smile