Topic: Inbred (2012)

This is a film I'm really really looking forward to seeing. It's set in Yorkshire, which is where I'm from, and it seems like a sort of zombi-fied Wrong Turn, inbred hillbilly mash-up. A friend of mine has seen it and absolutely loved it, and I'm going to see it and Day & Night of the Dead at Leeds International Film Festival, which is like our homage to horror once a year. It's a great night, it starts at 10am and goes right through the night til about 3pm the next afternoon.

Have a look, I think it looks really good.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1723124/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lvUCAHR … ure=relmfu

Re: Inbred (2012)

10AM until 3PM the next day?  Phhhttt!  Wusses.  lol

^ Yeah, Az is way more hardcore than that lol

As for the film, yeah it looks quite cool. But I couldn't stop thinking "It's just Wrong Turn in England" - it's still probably good though.

^^
Tis true, when you play with the big primates, go big or go to Leeds.  lol

As for the trailer, I'm with Scav- the usual people stuck in nowhere and get turned into pork chops.  Not saying it can't be good, just not seeing anything special there (for right now).

Haha, go big or go to Leeds is gonna be my new catchphrase tongue You know what I'm like with my (non) sleeping, it will be perfect for me! People take their PJs and sleeping bags and order takeout to the theatre lol it's a right laugh

I think you are half right, I probably wouldn't be as excited for it if it wasn't set in Yorkshire & Leeds but you don't see many or even any horror films set here so I'm stoked big_smile

^^
Oh, I don't blame you.  If there was a horror film being made in Philly I'd be excited, too.  I got the Blob, but that was just a little bit of time ago.  And I've done overnight movie fests, great fun.  For one of them, we got to Cannibal Ferox at about 1 or 2AM, and Vampy just said "I'm going to the car to sleep."

Loved the sing-along parts...weird cabaret and waves of blood...what's not to like.?

It  is a very good movie.................

Really liked it. It was right up my street, exactly what I like in a movie. Blood, gore and shitloads of crazy. Plus it was in Yorkshire, to whom I betroth my heart. Thoroughly enjoyed every part of it!