Topic: Good sites for upcoming blu's? & what horrors do you want on blu ray.

Hey you guys, anyone know any good horrors site that lists all upcoming horror blu rays?'

an also tell me what horrors that arent out on blu ray that you want on blu ray.
an if you want what are the best horrors out now on blu ray?
im just going to get back into buying blu's since i had alot before but i sold them. since i was just d/ling the HD rips. but i rather have the box an everything.

im told some dont look too good like henry portrait of a serial killer looks like the dvd version?

Re: Good sites for upcoming blu's? & what horrors do you want on blu ray.

I want two movies to be released on either Blu Ray or DVD, movie for which I have waited for so long: they are: THE GHOUL starring Peter Cushing and MADHOUSE, also starring Peter Cushing.

http://www.upcominghorrormovies.com/

Reported.

You have violated the Spammers Beware rules.  Prepare to face your destiny.

You personally have offended my monkeys, causing them to go berserk.  Not like in a fling of rage, but rather furiously masturbating with a carrot juicer while sing "Livin La Vida Loca" in Russian.  They built a model train network throughout the neighborhood to develop feminine products on demand.  They dug up Jimmy Hoffa, painted him up as a clown, and sent him to the Westboro Chuch, sans pants.

See what I'm getting at.  Yes, no where very fast.  So fast that I traveled back in time and currently playing the bongos using only sporks and your mom's butt.  Your father watched, all the while yelling "Bring me more raspberry toothpaste!"  No, I don't know, either.

I demand you repent through sphincter monitoring.  A panel of 5 Nobel Laureates shall take measurements while you are subject to:  ferret in your pants, you watching a hermaphrodite riding a 3 legged horse, and you getting a lap dance from C-3PO.  Any sphincter variance will cause an immediate Tazer shot to the genital combined with a spray of Calvin Klein's new perfume to be sprayed into your eyes.

Don't come back, we don't like spammers.