Re: Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween, urvrahbody!

Happy Halloween be good be very good....bad

Happy Halloween!!
Just got finished making coffin cakes. I'll post pics later tongue

Wow its been a while since i'v been on! But HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!

Vampy and I just finished decorating (damn hurricanes!), and she's working on the music mix.  I even changed my Build-A-Bear monkey into his Dracula outfit.  Betcha never saw a vampire with a tail, did ya?  lol

MoonRaven wrote:

Happy Halloween!!

Coffin cakes?

I must see them NOW!!!

MoonRaven wrote:

Happy Halloween!!

Coffin cakes?. Dont tell me u made them cause u offed my pal Gingerbread Man.

thedeadshallrule wrote:

Happy Halloween be good be very good....bad

I want them.... NAO!

Tripod wrote:

He just doesn't have the Halloween spirit. sad

Sorry.... Never had Halloween ;(

Happy Halloween gang.  Best day of the year, so let's enjoy it while we can!

Have a safe and Happy Halloween you freaks!

I've had many cute munchkins come to the house.  They're so cute.  I want a munchkin of my own!  sad

azathoth wrote:

I've had many cute munchkins come to the house.  They're so cute.  I want a munchkin of my own!  sad

I bought a mixed bag of Cadbury's fun-sized bars and put them in a bowl by the front door but we had not a single trick or treater tonight Azzy. It's ten past one now so I'm afraid Halloween was a total washout this year in Manchester. sad

My little one year old niece dressed up as a flower today, she was adorable.

My three-year-old niece dressed up as Sponge Bob.  Which may have been cute if I didn't hate Sponge Bob Square Pants with ever fiber of my being and ever astral atom of my soul.

^ I used to love Spongebob Squarepants as a kid Lon! lol How dare you insult him, and that amazing show.

(Okay, it was pretty bad but I can understand why kids like it. Is it still running new eps' to this day?)

^^
I still love Spongebob haha!

I wish Halloween was as big here as it is in Yankland, I have family in Florida and my eight year old niece was a bumblebee today (she's going through some weird bumblebee phase haha) and my 6 year old nephew was a dog with floppy ears (he isn't going through a dog phase!).

In England Halloween is basically just an excuse for 15 year old groups of lads to go around smashing windows and vandalising shit. I know - I used to be one of those 15 year old hooligans. Here it's just a preamble to bonfire night where teenagers set off fireworks and scrap with other teenage gangs on November the 5th to celebrate a paddy who attempted to blow up our Parliament. We're sick like that, us lot!!!

Fulcento wrote:

In England Halloween is basically just an excuse for 15 year old groups of lads to go around smashing windows and vandalising shit.

And sex, don't forget sex.

(in Ireland anyway)

LoudLon wrote:

... with ever fiber of my being and ever astral atom of my soul.

This is new.  You have atoms?  tongue  I always thought you were just this lump of quark blobishness.

Last edited by azathoth (2012-10-31 20:35:48)

Scavenger of Human Sorrow wrote:
Fulcento wrote:

In England Halloween is basically just an excuse for 15 year old groups of lads to go around smashing windows and vandalising shit.

And sex, don't forget sex.

(in Ireland anyway)

Heheh, yeah, that goes with the territory!!! Whoever smashes the most windows and cracks the most bottles over coppers heads gets the fanny!!!

Here are some pics of the house from tonight.

https://sites.google.com/site/vervemonkeyproject/Home/images/web-images/Hallow_2012_1.JPG

https://sites.google.com/site/vervemonkeyproject/Home/images/web-images/Hallow_2012_3.JPG

https://sites.google.com/site/vervemonkeyproject/Home/images/web-images/Hallow_2012_4.JPG

https://sites.google.com/site/vervemonkeyproject/Home/images/web-images/Hallow_2012_5.JPG

Last edited by azathoth (2012-10-31 20:57:52)

http://pulpfactor.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/When-witches-go-halloweening.jpg

pretty lights can not save you monkey

I was amazed today.  I was driving home from town with my mom and niece, and we passed a house I pass everytime I go into town and noticed the house's Halloween decorations.  I've always noticed the old man dummy in the front yard with the rotted baby, the skeletons, the pumpkins etc.  But what I never noticed, until today, was what was on the guy's porch:

Jason
Michael Myers
Freddy Krueger
and standing in one of his windows, Leatherface

All life-size, all fucking AWESOME.  I cannot believe I didn't notice them since the people living there first put the decorations up about a month ago, and probably wouldn't have noticed them if my mom hadn't pointed them out.  So I got home, looked up the address in the phone book, got the name of the homeowners and called them up, applauding them on their outstanding Halloween decorations.  Turns out the guy living there is a massive horror fan as well and we rapped about horror flicks on the phone for about an hour.

Wish I had a working camera, I'd have taken some pics.  The life-size dummies really are spectacular.