Topic: Severance

I didn't see a thread for this one so hope this isn't a dupe.  I've been hearing a lot about this movie and it sounds great.  The last thing I saw said U.S. release in March 2007 and I'm psyched to check it out.  It's been described as a kind of Shaun of the Dead comedy meets The Office.  Anybody else looking forward to it?

Re: Severance

Yea I really want to check this one out.. I've been hearing nothing but positive things about it.. It looks really good from all the little clips and trailer that I saw.. I guess I'll have to wait and see. Hopefully they give it a proper theatrical run here in the states..

I remember someone posting the trailer for Severance on this site.  I took a look at it, and honestly it looks like its going to be great fun.  I've also heard about the U.s release date being somewhere in March of 2007.  I'm definentally gonna check this one out.

I put a thread under Forgein as I live in the USA.  But..whatever.  The film looks cool as hell and I can't wait to see it.  Looks like a good date movie tongue

Sorry golden, for some reason I keep forgetting about the foreign movie thread.  Looks like a lot of us will be seeing it when it comes out.

I know this is an old topic but I just watched my copy of Severance yesterday.  It was good gory fun.  I enjoyed myself.  Full review up if interested.  Look for it on DVD in the US on September 18th.

Great review.  Can't wait to pick this one up.

great review, I'll be buying this one.