Topic: Movies and film series that you can't belive you haven't watched.

So yeah I got the films like Iron Man, Harry Potter.... at home and I can't believe I haven't watched them yet, other films are:

LOTR Trilogy, Harry Potter series, first three POTC, Avengers guy's films, Superman films except for Superman Returns, AS-M, Star Trek series, Star Wars, what else? And you guys?

Re: Movies and film series that you can't belive you haven't watched.

These are some classics and more recently acclaimed film's of the top of my head that I need to get around to watching eventually

Cemetery Man
What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?
The Innocents
Les Diabolique
Nosferatu 1922
Golem 1920
Mine Bites Dog
Any Vincent Price film I haven't seen (for example Tomb of Ligeia and Masque of Red Death)
White Zombie
Various Hammer films - So far I have watched Curse of Frankenstein, Dracula. (1958), Twins of Evil, Revenge of Frankenstein, The Devil Rides Out and The Vampire Lover's
More Bava - for example Kill, Baby, Kill (considered by some to be his best film)
More Argento

Last edited by Vasquez (2012-12-26 07:52:08)

Vasquez wrote:

These are some classics and more recently acclaimed film's of the top of my head that I need to get around to watching eventually

The Innocents
Les Diabolique
Nosferatu 1922
Golem 1920
Mine Bites Dog
Any Vincent Price film I haven't seen (for example Tomb of Ligeia and Masque of Red Death)
White Zombie
Various Hammer films - So far I have watched Curse of Frankenstein, Dracula. (1958), Twins of Evil, Revenge of Frankenstein, The Devil Rides Out and The Vampire Lover's
More Bava - for example Kill, Baby, Kill (considered by some to be his best film)
More Argento

Vas! you are in for a treat if you haven't seen many Bava! Kill, Baby , Kill is decnt enough but not his best in my opinion smile

Twilight series lol

there are a few Karloff films i haven't seen

Juggernaut
Night key
Tower Of London
and a few others i can't think of the titles
one Hammer film i haven't seen
Frankenstein And The monster From Hell
there are others but the brain's not working.

wolfman1959 wrote:
Vasquez wrote:

The Innocents
Les Diabolique
Nosferatu 1922
Golem 1920
Mine Bites Dog
White Zombie
More Argento

Vas! you are in for a treat if you haven't seen many Bava! Kill, Baby , Kill is decnt enough but not his best in my opinion smile

I have watched a reasonable amount of Bava already - These are Bay of Blood, Blood and Black Lace, Black Sunday, Half of Lisa and The Devil and my fav Black Sabbath. I do need to see, as u say more though like Kill, Baby, Kill, House of Whipcord, The Girl Who Knew Too Much etc. I have seen however enough of Bava to confidently state that he is my favourite Italian director.

Too many to list but DEFINITELY Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!
I sooo wanna see that A.S.A.P.

I Need re-watch Psycho  again
Need to see the whole series

Phantasm series
Puppet Master Series
The Crow Series
The Prophecy series
The Dentist 1 and 2
The Exorcist 3
Lord of the Rings 3
Midnight run series
Friday Series
Batman Begins and Batman Dark Night Rise
Borne 4
Mission impossible 4
Fast and Furious (not seen any in full)
New Spider man
Star Wars (Not seen one) still get confused with Star Trek lol
X-Men

Vasquez wrote:
wolfman1959 wrote:
Vasquez wrote:

The Innocents
Les Diabolique
Nosferatu 1922
Golem 1920
Mine Bites Dog
White Zombie
More Argento

I have watched a reasonable amount of Bava already - These are Bay of Blood, Blood and Black Lace, Black Sunday, Half of Lisa and The Devil and my fav Black Sabbath. I do need to see, as u say more though like Kill, Baby, Kill, House of Whipcord, The Girl Who Knew Too Much etc. I have seen however enough of Bava to confidently state that he is my favourite Italian director.

Good man! same here! and we share the favourite film in Black Sabbath , great film! you should see " the Whip & The Body" my second favourite and "Black Sunday " is my third.

Last edited by wolfman1959 (2012-12-26 10:47:34)

I'm embarrassed to admit that I don't think I've seen the first two Aliens at one time all the way through.  I don't know if I've seen much of the 2nd one at all.

I may have, I just don't know for sure.  In any event, I should watch these classics to be sure.

Last edited by Ghostseeker (2012-12-26 11:14:31)

Haven't seen but maybe 3 or 4 Hammer films. I need to watch  a lot more of them but honestly I'm just not that into them.

Silence of the Lambs trilogy, I might buy it soon actually.

I have one of the 250-movie packs.  Whole lot of those I haven't seen, but not really surprised by it.

Four Flies on Grey Velvet.
There are some Bava films.
Probably some others I can't think of right now.

Can't think of any.  Maybe a few Hammer titles, but it's not so much "can't believe I've never seen them" as it is "didn't interest me enough to bother."

A lot of the universal studios monsters movies I haven't see yet. Which is why I have been watching them recently tongue

For the hero films all except S-M and Supaman return.