Topic: The way you want you to...... die.

Yeah I've been asking lots of random and also making sick things like The BR List of my class and all. Sorry if this is offensive. But the way I prefer to die is to pass away peacefully during a coma.

Re: The way you want you to...... die.

I wanna get sat on to death by rosie o' donnell

Same way as everyone...with a lady on top lol

Edit: NOT ROSIE O'DONNEL

Last edited by ChainSaW80 (2012-12-27 23:42:48)

I don't know but as soon as I saw the title of this Thread I knew who had created it.  smile

I don't think it's offensive.  I just wonder what the point is? 

But with that said, screw it, I'll bite:

Peacefully, surrounded by friends and family, and I want my very last thought to be of my daughter. 

But I doubt that will happen.  With my luck I'll end keeling over from a heart attack while watching a movie and gorging myself on pizza or fried dumplings, or maybe get myself shot trying to tell off some redneck for using the word "nigger" (happens more than you'd think; I have zero tolerance for ignorant people and am quick to put them in their place).

Well, fried dumplings sound delicious at any rate. At least if you get shot by a redneck, you'll die defending your principles, which is better than a lot of deaths.

Morbid thread, Lost Boy. A little pointless though. I'd like to die in my sleep, being cuddled by my girlfriend, or with my close family around me. Although I'd rather it wasn't for a good long time yet.

Blasted away in millions of pieces by a bomb explosion. That'd be cool to see myself desintegrate.
But as I'm already dead it won't happen anymore.
First time was being sliced up in little pieces with a chainsaw by some psycho a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away. lol

Fried dumplings are delicious.

I assume I'll go out as I lived.

A loose cannon cop who doesn't play by anyones rules but his own. Who plays it fast and loose, by a playbook the law doesn't understand.

This Summer

Panda is Back

For one last mission

in

Panda Express:  The Last Kill

I can't wait for the sequel Panda Express 2: Electric Boogaloo !!

^^^
I'm the first in line at the theatre to see that.
Not because I wanna see you die at all, far from it but just for the action and bloodbath it could be. lol

^^^
big_smile

Sad part is, I'm dead serious about this.

Hahaha dead serious in a thread about death. Way to go.

Is anybody affraid of dying???
I'm not at all so it doesn't bother me at all to talk about it.
There may be no point to this thread but I love Death and like to talk about it. Hang me. lol
I've seen the Grim Reaper's face way too many time in my furious life.
I like the fights we have. I'm stronger, he hasn't won anything.

Yet... big_smile

If i die, im so gonna haunt the shit out of people big_smile

Agreed, but only in humorous ways, I wouldn't waste my time on the Kardashians.

I wouldn't be able to haunt in humorous way.
I'm too sick and Evil at the core and I would waste my time on the Kardashians totally, I'd freak them out pretty damn Demonically lemme tell you. People like these would definitely be my main tagets. lol

@Fried Dumplings-
If any of you get up to New York City, you have to check out the Chinese restaurants on Mott Street.  Talk about authentic.  Some places no one talks any English, they either give you a menu with pictures or push a cart around the tables and you grab whatever you want from it.  Nom nom nom.

I'd rather die going out as a hero, or in my sleep.  I'll probably be alone, since I'm determined to out-live Vampy so she doesn't have to grieve for me.

As for being a ghost, I think I said this somewhere else, but I'd haunt various place with monkeys who will do a little dance and then vanish.  I will do it on live TV as often as possible.  "No one expects the Ghost Monkey Dance-Dance Invasion!"

I'm not going to die, I will forever.

^^
Sounds like a Rod Stewart song, lol .

Fighting to save others

Namaste

^^^
Very noble way to end your life miss.
And the same to you. smile

After dead, I wonder how will unconscious feel..........

It'll feel exactly what it felt like before you were born -- which is to say, it won't feel like anything.  You will have no consciousness to perceive of anything.  Your final memory will be of dying, and then there will be nothing.

You really need to find better things to post about.

^^^
I don't believe it at all.
We don't know what the dimension we'll find ourselves in will be like.
We might have another way of feeling things so we really might be conscious but in a different way that's for sure.
We can't talk about what we never experienced yet I think.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2012-12-28 10:10:46)

I don't believe it, either, but ALB seems bent on making everyone feel bad during the holidays so I thought I'd return the favor. wink

^^ Sorry, hey wait but you said that this thread doesn't seem offensive? Yeah I know I cause trouble to many people even while communicating with writings.....