Re: The way you want you to...... die.

Back to the topic, I wish that all these Heavens and stuffs truly exist so..... wait, how about after we're dead, yeah right after when we died we got the conscious of a new being? And without memories about the "last incarnation" (wat?) That will be awesome though I wonder why I'm born this way.....

I honestly think bringing up religion and what happens after we die is one of the worst ideas of all time.

LoudLon wrote:

I don't believe it, either, but ALB seems bent on making everyone feel bad during the holidays so I thought I'd return the favor. wink

Hahaha yeah. But Death is far from bad lemme tell you. After seeing loads of friends and family feel sooo damn bad cause of sickness, lemme say just this. Death was about the best thing to happen to them after suffering for so long. smile

A Lost Boy wrote:

^^ Sorry, hey wait but you said that this thread doesn't seem offensive?

That's because I don't find it offensive.  But, as I  also said, I do find it pointless.  Which means I have no idea why you would want to ask such a question.  Since no reason was provided, I had to imagine one.  And the reason I imagined is because you wanted to make people feel bad during the holidays.  Which is why I said find better things to post about. wink

Yeah the questions I ask are very random. Like I said before, my thinking before I do something is very..... unnatural?

Also, I don't think he knows that a bunch of members have been seriously injured, or close to death, or have had to bury numerous family members (as in I've carried 5 caskets to the grave).

Enough of that.  Time for a monkey.  big_smile

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/35100_o.gif

I think it's a pretty good question, myself. It's one that we all ask ourselves at some point. Sharing how we would choose to die also serves for some interesting conversation - however morbid it certainly may be. tongue

But yeah, I'd like to go out in an awesome, crazy dream. After I go out, I may find another form of consciousness & continue to exist, or I may be no more. That's a whole other conversation though - one that I'm pretty agnostic about, myself.

Although most of my family members have been cremated, I'd rather have my body buried - I just feel like it's better recycling. Or, to quote one of the coolest scientists in the world (right under Carl Sagan in my book),“I would request that my body in death be buried not cremated, so that the energy content contained within it gets returned to the earth, so that flora and fauna can dine upon it, just as I have dined upon flora and fauna during my lifetime”

Last edited by The Creature (2012-12-28 12:56:00)

Am I the only one wanting to die painfully??? lol

I for one wanna be burned but as they did to knights in the old times and then take ALL the pictures on my computers and do a book on paper made with my ashes, then put in a cool metal box and buried under the biggest tree in a field. I've even put that in my testament so I guess it's gonna happen that way. smile

Would you rather die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain? (Ok I took that from The Dark Knight, whatever tongue)

kXnPunk wrote:

Is anybody affraid of dying???

Not afraid of death itself, but I am afraid of any pain that may come just before it. big_smile

I've been close to dead once. In 3rd grade my "little thing besides the intestines" got gravely damaged. If I didn't get operated within 1 week I will die. It hurts so bad guys. First the penis, then the belly, and then it keep change places.

Found the name: Appendix. And also it actually got infected.

Last edited by A Lost Boy (2012-12-28 14:02:24)

not afraid of death as long as it's not painful and drawn out. been and felt dead for years anyway. :I

Someone give that man a Gold star. Not that I don't like talking about death with children over Christmas, of course.

Scavenger of Human Sorrow wrote:

I honestly think bringing up religion and what happens after we die is one of the worst ideas of all time.

Also lost boy, you know that button at the bottom of your posts that says 'Edit'? Use it. You post less than 2 minutes after yourself ALL THE BUTTERING TIME. It's like you wait for the 60 second timer to be up and hit 'post' as quickly as you can. EDIT for gods sake. Not everyone wants to read double the amount of irrelevant nonsense posts, thanks.

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

edit-
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

edit 2-
I found "buttering" amusing.

edit 3-
Parkay is not quite as funny.  You just can't verbalize it.

Last edited by azathoth (2012-12-28 22:41:16)

i wanna go with Alexis Texas butt firmly pressed on my face...Jus Sayin

^^
You just took the #1 spot, methinks.

Yah, i felt buttering would abide by the rules tongue verbalising parkay is not easy, you are correct. Wonder how many more threads lost boy thinks make him 'random' or 'cool' and the rest of us find head-scratchingly pointless are going to appear.

Last edited by HorrorQueen17 (2012-12-28 22:56:16)

I rock the random.

http://api.ning.com/files/LM79LjeNgaBXq3*Z33ZlEKb4aiMDpF0Yh5LWJmPnMMsEhupxQJUXKFuYE7px2b50Zrny2UNXy9f*sUEBdeSKQbUxC0IFEFcH/6.jpeg

hostel2006 wrote:

i wanna go with Alexis Texas butt firmly pressed on my face...Jus Sayin

H3LL who wouldn't??? big_smile

azathoth, yes, you rock the buttering random non sense. lol

I'd like Emma Stone to sit on my face. In fact, that's number one on my bucket list.

NO TRIPOD! Emma stone is Mine!

Sorry to disapoint you 2 Tripod and Mr. Black but Emma is already mine since she appeared in Superbad. lol

I guess we'll have to have a deathly fight over her? http://badrobotforums.com/images/smilies/animated/fantastisch_01.gif

Hahahaha yeah. LOVE the smiley!!! smile

But what's not to like about Emma Stone?! She has a killer (no pun intended) body.