Re: Wrong Turn

hmm interesting i also did not make that connection. nifty.

Booth is a hottie alright. I think we'll be seeing a lot more of her in the horror genre.

yeah the movie was pretty entertaining and they kept with that eerie feeling through it.

I thought Wrong Turn was a good movie.

yeah I liked Wrong Turn...... I mean Eliza Dusku how could you go wrong

I loved Wrong Turn until the end.  I don't know if I should spoil it, but I'm gonna do it anyway.

I can't believe any of 'em survived the explosion at the end, it was just lame.  These guys were tough, but still human. 

Other than that, great little flick.

Hey those dudes been thru worse shit than a little explosion.

It's funny, because, when I first saw the trailer for "Wrong Turn", I had a feeling it was going to be complete crap.  I was wrong.  I actually ended up enjoying it, and later on, buying it.  It just goes to show that you can't judge a film by it's trailer.  Or can you?

i liked Wrong Turn i think it was a good horror movie

I loved Wrong Turn and the 70's/80's vibe it had to it. I enjoyed the characters and the acting was quite good in it.

The inbreds and gore was very well done and loved the axe to the girl's face scene in the trees.

i never bothered to see it because alot of people said it was crappy but after reading some of the posts i think i'll check it out.

Stan Winston is another reason why people should check out the film.  I was shocked when I foud out that he was on board for the FX.

Wrong Turn creeped me out. I lived in a small town at the time it came out on DVD and I wathced it one night and well I didn't want to go outside. It does have that 70's Friday the 13th atmosphere to it and I enjoyed being spooked by it. And yes the Axe to the Face and the eye dialating and the lower body falling thru the trees was a fucking classic gore slasher kill scene

The barbed wire scene was one of my favorites.

Lindy Booth was real hot looking in it. Too bad she died early on lol. She was also hot looking in Dawn of the Dead remake and Cry Wolf.

No love for Eliza Dushku?  I thought she was the major hottie in that film.

TiM the Zombie wrote:

No love for Eliza Dushku?  I thought she was the major hottie in that film.

Oh yeah of course....she was the major boner for me, lol. Actually all the actresses in this film were hot looking but Eliza was the best with her big boobs.

This film is very well done and even though he played a very small part,im a big fan of jeremy sisto who i had the pleasure of having a couple of drinks with in my local bar here in manhatten not to long ago.

Im a big fan of the movie, and i actually had the chance to pick up eliza's shirt from the  movie, among a bunch of other items...I loved the plot and the overall feeling and atmosphere of the movie, and i agree with RIP the axe to the face scene in the woods was genius!!

I didn't see any "Wrong Turn" memorabilia last time I checked.  Oh well.  I'll check again.  smile

TiM the Zombie wrote:

I didn't see any "Wrong Turn" memorabilia last time I checked.  Oh well.  I'll check again.  smile

tim,
yeah its at the bottom, i have a bunch of items from the film, alot of the weapons, special f/x items, and wardrobe....take a look!!
wesley~