Re: HEAVY SNOW on Friday for UK!

We're geting it here in north Washington State.

Kansas is waiting for it...IT being snow...Spring oh Spring where art thou?

MoonRaven wrote:

Come live in Canada big_smile

Can't say it a better way. Still falls. Been 3 days.

When we get some money together and I finish my qualifications our dream is to move to Canada smile

Normally I love the snow, but I think our love affair may be over, at least for now, since I crashed my fucking car into a wall on the way to work because of it. Grrr!

Wasn't hurt or anything but the front of the car is all scratched up, I've never even bumped anything before and I was all shaken. Brakes just jammed going round a corner and I couldn't do anything to stop the skid sad

Did you happen to leave any skid marks...?

*snicker*

Haha I didn't check to be honest! It is possible though hmm

Saturday morning at work.
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/2787_10200265794865213_770258600_n.jpg

I Got 15cm of snow in my back garden at the moment, I think it will lay there was the most of the week!

This would have been Perfect 3 Months ago!  today. with all those xmas light or great in 10 months time today!

For Easter Weekend

There is mild weather pushing into the Cold and on Edge of The Mild weatherr the Rain will turn in more Heavy Snow! (For Easter Weekend)

It's all depends are far north it's goes,  Most  At the moment it could it south the Midlands and noth England and Wales and some snow showers in scotland (How Funny they got away with this year)

We got a very light dusting here in my town.  Honestly, I don't mind it at all.  I like it cold.

I'm done with cold.
I want spring

^^
You called for spring flowers?

http://www.advantaproducts.com/shop/AM-3SC_small.jpg

awww cute

We've been getting flurries all day but nothing's sticking.  Shame.  I quite like the snow.