Topic: Swollen's thoughts on life.

Some reason places always held a distraction for me. Places in my past, In my writing, in my head. Places or and events are what shaped me. The players and activities are but place holders. I know who my first was, did I love her no. do I remember the time and place at a dna level, is it part of who I am today, yes. I don’t mean to depreciate any element or person of this experience we call life I just want to focus. Everything and everyone is just information. Like a picture is information, too broad a spectrum and the image gets hazy.

I can tell you this: growing older or wisdom is unlearning who you are. You spend the first half of your life learning a false structure. A structure we built to deal with things as whole we have trouble with. You spend the next part unlearning who you think you are and coming to realizations of truth of who you really are but only to the amount you are comfortable with.

The less comfortable, you might get a label like conservative. But wherever you fall, politics or otherwise the last part of life (if you’re lucky) is an understanding that renders you unconcerned, you will fart in public and not care.

It isn’t just a loss of faculties. You may have an issue but you also now have an understanding of the universe and now don’t give two shits about it all.  Just saying.

Last edited by swollenguy (2013-01-17 03:53:34)

Re: Swollen's thoughts on life.

Imma hopin you found it!!!

now I'll read what the fuck you typted

nice swollen to me what ya said is pretty basic to being alive but hey I have my moments here too soo fuckin go for it!

thanks brotha

universe no one will ever understand.... no scientist or fuxk them knows... I hate steven hawkin with a passion his juvenile thoughts are trying to corrupt reality. Just cause hes a fuckin brain in a chair dont make him smart. I dissaggree in most his theories, thats all it is him sitting there thing of everything! He is lost and dont know anything! I am totally against hawkin he is wrong in his most intelligent scientofic knowledgeable brain of his..... he is lost he is wrong in his thought!
so sorry swollen diidnt mean to hyjack your fuckin post

If my post gets hijacked with angst against hawking I am flattered.

Awesome === cheers

wait till lonny wakes up man I'm sure this will get a goin lol

hey Im half in haf out Im inner ouutter one of these things that is just Im not on shrooms tonight I.m basically living on the phony crap they want us to live by LOL

hey ya wonder why I love Mr. ZAppa?

he is the man who fuckin put these cool thoughts in my head..... I;m not as smart a frank zappa BUT I Know stupid when smart people are not very!

I applaude your thoughts and scream of enjoyment.
Nice.

For me life is atomic at it's base. kXnPunk thoughts on life these were. smile

hey ... that hawkin thing was totally me man that was not zappa that was me how I feel BUT MR.Zappa has openened the door to fight stupididty! and hawkins is stupid!

um um, I think hawkins is the one who made up the big bang...... now ok I'm settling down now..... [BANG FUCK HAWKINS]

now this is the begimmimg of time.... give me a fuckin break.... shit earthlings have just started to see far away shit... we know nothing!!! bvut s hawkings comes along and he exoplains it all.. hes a fuckin liar he knows it but he getting so much look at him in his fuckin chair...

I dont care I know how much mankind knows and hawkings wnats to be in the history books... but hes nothing its I cant even think of the word but anyways he sure aint helping science!

kXnPunk wrote:

I applaude your thoughts and scream of enjoyment.
Nice.

For me life is atomic at it's base. kXnPunk thoughts on life these were. smile

I totally aggre with ya I think it is on the smaller than atom,,, just cause they saw small ... they never got small enough.. this life is more amazing than some fuckin dude who thinks he has the aswnswer... In my mind it goes smaller than the smallest the 21st century has got to.... and they sure as fuck not even close to outerspce.... thesories and shit mean nothing because every sun or solor system or galaxy is different than ours!!!! they dont know shit fine but I hate it when they try to say or explane domething they have no idea