Topic: s-VHS

http://youtu.be/cAYX3P4lZSE

Apologies i did write a blurb about this or at least in my drunken haze i thought i had. Anyways im not sure what to think about it as VHS wasn't all that impressive

Last edited by hostel2006 (2013-02-04 20:43:24)

Re: s-VHS

^^
That's a trailer link, by the way.  Safe to click.

Yeahhhhhhhh...I don't know what to think of it.

I'm thinking "more of the same."

If it's anything like VHS then I'd rather not waste my time on it then.

Someone will watch it, just check to see what they say.

I'm thinking maybe next time add a little info instead of nothing but a link.  I very nearly deleted this thread on general principle. wink

Im only looking forward to the segment directed by Jason Eisner since he directed Hobo With A Shotgun, which I loved.

I read 5 or six reviews for it this last week from folks who saw it screen at Sundance, and all but one were glowing, saying that it is much better than the first one.  More polished, bloodier and more brutal than the first.  After reading the synopsis of each segment and the reviews, I am really looking forward to seeing it.

They're going too fast for me. Haven't even seen the first yet. But man have I been waiting for it??? H3LL yeah. Seem like years I first saw the trailer...

I am actually kind of anxious to see what this one has to bring to the table....The first one didn't really do it for me and some of it was just really confusing I guess (*spoiler if you havent seen it!* WTF WAS THAT GUY DOING IN THE SKYPE SEGMENT? LIVING IN HER CLOSET? Is that what the heck he was doing?? I didn't understand...please clarify if you know) I will admit I've seen it more than once and just can't get into the first one too much...Saw the trailer for the new one not too long ago and it has me a little more intrigued than the first one did.