Topic: Zombie Apocalypse WWUD

Lil game of answer the question as lengthy as you want...

1- I can’t live without…

2-What do you do all day?

3- Most embarrassing moment?

Re: Zombie Apocalypse WWUD

1- Vampy.  Or nuclear knives.
2- Apply to jobs.  And other scary things.
3- Many.  I'll think about it.

edit- I revamp this later.

Last edited by azathoth (2013-02-11 12:55:16)

I can't live without:  movies, Totino's pizza roles and being able to laugh even when things are bad.

What do you do all day: right now, not a damn thing.  Out of work and broke.  Spend most of my day writing, watching movies or TV shows I've downloaded.

Most embarrassing moment:  I've got a few but when I was 12 I had a crush on a friend of my sister's named Tracy, and she had a crush on me, and I was at her house having lunch with her when her mom came in to join us.  Their kitchen table had benches instead of chairs, so I swung my leg over to make room for her mom and the instant my leg hit the peak of its trajectory, I farted.

https://sites.google.com/site/vervemonkeyproject/Home/images/web-images/Smooth-operator.jpeg

You jest, sir, but back in '84 I was totally in love with "Shar-day."  So exotic-looking and her voice was -- no pun intended -- so smooth.  She's still a looker even today.. big_smile

Really was embarrassed by that fart, though.  And sadly, it was neither the first nor the last time I broke a fluff in front of a girl I wanted to get sweet with. hmm

1- I can’t live without…
my friend Daph

2-What do you do all day?
Sit around watch horror movies or music concerts (I hate videos I love live concerts) or cds

3- Most embarrassing moment?
Oh man I had too many of those to register at the moment