Topic: New horror Movie game....

I wanna start up the fun with a new game of Horror Movie Madness. How it works is Myself or whoever else wants to join  will ask a question/phase/or riddle that has to do with horror and only horror movies and you have to get it right. There will be three questions/phases/riddles some being easy and others being as hard as a fuck and Im gonna be a dick and make it hard and give no multiple choice qustions big_smile Lets get started
The first question is:
Who said "I won't let anyone come between us any more."?

In Halloween 1978 Annie was going to pick up her boyfriend Paul when she got in the car what did she realize was wrong??

What movie had this as a tagline" In one hot hungry kiss, he gave her everlasting love. She gave him everlasting life."?

Re: New horror Movie game....

what doesnt anyone wanna play????

I'll play.

1. The character Marie from High Tension kept saying "I won't let anyone come between us any more."

2. In Halloween, when Annie got into the car, she saw that the windows of the car were all fogged up and realized that she wasn't alone in the car.

3. The tag line "In one hot hungry kiss, he gave her everlasting love. She gave him everlasting life." is from the greatest vampire film ever: Near Dark.

So am I correct?

I'll play!  smile

Those answers look correct to me, ichorous.  wink

1. Who was the writer on two Texas Chainsaw Massacre sequels who also had a regular column in Fangoria magazine?

2. Which films directed by Dario Argento were classified as "video nasties" by the United Kingdom in the 1980s?

3. In Killer Nerd, who is Harold Kunkle's first victim, how does he kill him/her and what animal does Harold imitate to lure his victim outside?

ill play, but i have a feeling ill be really horrible at it...

wow ichorous ur questions r really frickin hard!!!

I know the first two, but I can't get the last one... I may even have to rent "Killer Nerd", as I have never seen it.

Yeah I went overboard on the third question. I wouldn't want anyone to actually have to rent Killer Nerd just to answer it so I will accept the answers to the first two questions instead. Is that alright, sickf**k?

Yay!

1. Kim Henkel co-wrote two "TCM" sequels and had a regular column in Fangoria.

2. "Inferno" and "Tenebrae" were classified as "video nasties" by the United Kingdom in the 1980's.

3. I'm just gonna take guess.  Dude gets decapitated while being lured outside by the imitation of a chicken?  tongue

How did I do?

Oh wow. I was thinking of David J. Schow but I didn't know Kin Henkel wrote for Fangoria too. Some fan I am.

Inferno and Tenebrae are correct.

And you are very close on the Killer Nerd question. It was a guy named Jeff (a co-worker who teased the nerd one too many times) who got decapitated while being lured outside by an imitation of a sickly cat.

Your turn.

I've only been reading Fangoria for about a year now, so I wasn't to sure with the first question.  I knew that Kim Henkel co-wrote "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2" and "Leatherface: Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3", so I assumed he also had a column in Fango.  I'm really not sure...

tongue

Fair enough. I gave the answer anyway so ask away. You deserved to win by guessing about the Killer Nerd decapitation.

Ichorous i like the way you play i love the hard questions that has to make us think everyone else is welcomed to play too. I got a question

In the 1999 movie Idle Hands two zombies were breifly scene. What were the two zombie movies?

Jason voorhees has a birthday of June 13th ----, On june 13th 2007 how old will he be?

What is Michael myers full birth name? What day was he born?

anwser these big_smile