Re: My Scottish Horror Feature - Lord of Tears

kXnPunk you're the best!!! smile Thanks for all the enthusiasm! Delighted you like it!

No problems my dear.

Oh, also shared your site [which I can FINALLY see with my new BADASS computer] on my Facebook wall. People MUST KNOW about it so hopefully some of my friends will like. smile

Aww thanks man! And ooh badass new computer - sweet smile

Nope.

WAY MUCH MORE THAN THAT!!! lol

Well after an EPIC amount of work haha we've finally got all of the Kickstarter rewards out and into the world! Eeeeek!

Our premiere will be at the Bram Stoker International Film Festival in Whitby on the 25th of October and we should start getting reviews any day now. Double eek! Just wanted to keep you guys posted! smile

Oh and we've got a new website too www.hexmedia.tv - see what you think!

YAY you!!!
Great job with the Kickstarter thing and also VERY COOL new site.

A bit strange that Lawrie's description video is 4:20 long though. Hahaha

But glad to see that all is going well for you dear. AND for your film too. big_smile

You bastard have no shame to pollute our LordOfTears thread with that crap. GET AWAY FUCKER!!!

And REPORTED!!!

User banned; post reported

Spammers displease the monkeys.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-cX3yDc0ljlg/TpHTnN_YS1I/AAAAAAAABz0/VutAbM1RzX4/s1600/p3gphejuzh.jpg

Cheers for ousting the spammer guys! Had him booted before I even saw it. smile

And ta kXnPunk smile Glad you're liking the site!! (That description video is just the original Kickstarter pitch video - we thought we'd bung it in since it does a good job of setting the tone!)

And so the next phase of work begins!

Hope all you folk are very well!!

^^^
Damn yes miss, nothing as bad as a SPAMMER in one of my favorite threads ever. big_smile

That is very cool. But did you guys do the 4:20 thing on purpose???
I'm guessing so but could be VERY wrong. lol

No idea about the others but I personaly am so damn good it should be forbidden. Hahaha lol

OH haha! I see what you mean now! No, not on purpose - just an eerie coincidence! smile

Hahaha nice though. I'm a fan of 4:20. And Horror. And Cars. And Punk. And Girls. And Ships. And TV. And... lol

Just saw this and damn it's cool!!! Hopefully all is going well for you and your crew dear Owl miss. smile

http://twitchfilm.com/2014/02/the-stack … -more.html

Your movie looks incredible! I will be buying the blu-ray when funds permit lol.

I absolutely love the design and packaging too.

kXnPunk wrote:

Just saw this and damn it's cool!!! Hopefully all is going well for you and your crew dear Owl miss. smile

http://twitchfilm.com/2014/02/the-stack … -more.html

Thanks bud!! We were so chuffed with that review!! In fact all the reviews have been so positive - it's really quite overwhelming!! Still working hard on marketing and still sending every one out ourselves hehe - just our little team of two with some help from Lawrie's mum smile

Thanks as always for the support!! You'll be getting the latest news from facebook but I'll pop by when I can to say hi. You guys are all so kind to me!

Harsh Creep wrote:

Your movie looks incredible! I will be buying the blu-ray when funds permit lol.

I absolutely love the design and packaging too.

Thanks so much!! Every sale means a lot to us smile

Wooooooooooooohhhooooooooo she pops in!!!
Cool to see you back dear. And yeah, looks like it's going very well for you all and it's very nice to see. I check the FB page every week and you always put some great shit in there so keep it up. smile

Good luck with that marketing shit.

Checked out a video of some viewer reactions, and many of them were priceless.  Looks like you and your crew have knocked it out of the park, girlie.  Looking forward to checking it out, when funds permit (though I'm not above a screener copy, HINT HINT wink ).

So congrats.  I wish you every success. smile

Ohhh screener...

LoudLon wrote:

Checked out a video of some viewer reactions, and many of them were priceless.  Looks like you and your crew have knocked it out of the park, girlie.  Looking forward to checking it out, when funds permit (though I'm not above a screener copy, HINT HINT wink ).

So congrats.  I wish you every success. smile

Man, so sorry it's taken me so long to reply!! Been off in LA shooting a movie for a couple of months and only just back to semi-normality! smile I hope we've already sent you a screener but if not, just PM me where to send it and I'll pop one in the post for you smile

Thanks for the encouragement! We're doing our best to be inventive and do everything the grass roots indie way!

Nice to see you again my dear.

And I repeat ohhhh screener... lol

LordofTears wrote:

I hope we've already sent you a screener but if not, just PM me where to send it and I'll pop one in the post for you smile

Check your PMs. smile

Wow! The trailer is amazing! Is this available yet?

Hey Miss Owl, have you seen this on the news page???
Pretty damn cool...

http://www.horror-movies.ca/2014/05/lor … real-life/