Re: "The Truck" an indie road horror

Hell yea! The film looks very well done, cannot wait to see it!

^^
You can check out his first film, Gun Town on YouTube.  And then go buy it on Amazon, of course!  We're hoping he eventually does Gun Town 2: Bailey's Boogaloo.  (He really does want to make a GT2; silly names are my department. big_smile )

*saves to 'to do' list*

Will do!

alright man, we have the DVD's and posters listed on Amazon. Sales will take effect tomorrow. Get ready!!!!!

Posters too? Link it when ready? What's the price?

Ace.... hey buddy this is so cool. I'm a definitely interested in your new flick. I'm your supporter man. I know what your thinking but it's me man. It don't take a scientist to figure out who I am if ya just kinda remember before smile

This one is only $14, US. 
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41ABEIr5vqL._SX425_.jpg

Opps, wrong Truck, tongue .

But yeah, it's still only 9PM, so it's not tomorrow yet.
I think Lee said the poster would run $4-$9, and the DVD $12-$25.  Or I'm just making shit up in my head.  Vote for the "making shit up" thing.  I've messed up his prices at least twice before.  (I mean well; I'm just a buffoon.)

Oh that's great the Truck gets running on the highways. Nice hopefully it'll have success on every road but ESPECIALLY Route 66. lol

I hope I can get both the poster and the DVD, gotta find them tomorrow!

Know what would kick ass? Getting that poster signed somehow!

DVD's: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GT5L3A6

Posters: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GT62AU2

Guys, feel free to write reviews on IMDB and here!

$16 for both? Fuck yes!

@Acey-
Do you have extra features on the Truck DVD?  'Cause the GT ones were great.
Oh, and you're down to 1 copy left on Amazon.  I don't remember if I get my first paycheck today or next week, so we'll see.

@Alucard-
Send a PM to Ace, I'm sure you 2 could figure out something.  He'll probably more amenable to you; I asked him for his address and Stitch showed up the next day with a Galactic Protection Order where I have to stay a minimum of 3 planets away from him.  Do you know how cold it is on Uranus?

^^^
Hahaha Not more than on Pluto lemme tell ya. lol

And wow, they get away fast and that's extremely cool!!! big_smile

I'm waiting, H3LL, I'll wait all my life if needs be. Mwahahaha

Just purchased myself a DVD and poster yesterday, so excited!

^^
The dude has skill, passion, and a vision.  The only thing missing is just that sliver of luck.

For more behind the scenes GT stuff, he took me on a virtual tour of the shooting grounds.  Just some random idiot who had a ridiculous idea, and he said, "Cool."  It's on my YouTube page.

Last edited by azathoth (2013-11-22 11:39:58)

^^^
You bet. And the most important of this, he's extremely cool and a very fun and nice guy. smile

Yep, I always try to support local acts/talent. And what I've heard and seen just adds to that.

I heard this guy was a complete loser. I say we shank his ass.

^^^
Hahaha I'm sure there's a monkey that'll love to do so. lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-11-22 13:24:24)

*slides shiv into ribs*

Happy?

tongue

ech.............

What?

tongue

Can't wait for the movie!

azathoth wrote:

@Acey-
Do you have extra features on the Truck DVD?  'Cause the GT ones were great.
Oh, and you're down to 1 copy left on Amazon.  I don't remember if I get my first paycheck today or next week, so we'll see.

@Alucard-
Send a PM to Ace, I'm sure you 2 could figure out something.  He'll probably more amenable to you; I asked him for his address and Stitch showed up the next day with a Galactic Protection Order where I have to stay a minimum of 3 planets away from him.  Do you know how cold it is on Uranus?

Yes, there is a blooper reel, interviews with all cast members, director commentary, and you can also watch the entire film with a commentary track by myself and Editor/Cinematographer Jim Dougherty.

We're also working on a website with lots of stuff. A friend of mine wants to turn the Truck into a game.