Re: The Human Centipede

Hmm judging from the reviews...I don't think I want to watch this LOL.  I have heard of 2 girls 1 cup, and this sounds like something even worse.

Human Centipede is one of those overhyped movies.  It is not all that gory, there is hardly any storyline, and it misses the mark on being disturbing even.  Dr. Leiter was the best part of the movie, kind of a Frankenstein style Doctor.  Other than that it was just ok.  I don't get the hype! 

The sequel however was another story.  It was pretty disgusting.  Good thing it was in black and white or it would have been too over the top on the gore factor. 

Not sure if I want to see #3 after watching #2.  Maybe Sixx will come up with a better storyline this time around...

BAM!
2000 TTs to HG because she rocks the casbah!

It's ok I seen it on Netflix but the reason I say ok was the constant yelling from that annoying guy

The Human Centipede (First Sequence) is a creepy film with disturbing subject matter
no doubt, but also a well-made little chiller.

When Doctor Heiter captures the two girls using Rohypnol to drug them, the film enters
into a suspenseful phase that doesn't end until the final scene.

The sequel -- THC (Full Sequence) is a full-on assault against good taste, horrifically violent
and insanely over-the-top.

I loved both movies.

Does ANYONE know when the third film -- THC (Final Sequence) -- is going to be released?
IMdB says April 2014 but that is obviously wrong....

^^^
I don't know but I can't wait. Loved the 2 others...

I thought the first was weak and over hyped, but the sequel is a different story. Love the disgusting visuals on display.

They're a mixed bag. The performances of The Doctor and Martin are highlights.

I felt that part two should've been in color. For a movie that aimed to be repulsive b&w only reduced the disgusting factor. I can only see this being done for reducing the cost of color grading.

Still haven't seen the sequel. It's on my list, but I just haven't been in the mood for a gross out flick in a while.

This movie was awesome. I even did a custom video remix for it. Check it out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1ccrerbtOU

^^^
This is very cool and well done Sir.

And yes my favorite is definitely part 2.
Damn, 12 stuck together??? Pretty damn NUTS!!!

kXnPunk wrote:

^^^

Sometimes  I worry about you Punk. wink

^^^
Man if you worry about me it must happen pretty damn often. lol

FlickCromwell wrote:
kXnPunk wrote:

^^^

Sometimes  I worry about you Punk. wink

How can I not? Canuckians as a rule, stick together.

In truth, I found both tittering on the brink, but there was some truly horrific moments in performance that creeped me out and not in a Night of The Creeps kind of way.

Indeed.

^^^
Damn right. big_smile

Doesn't beat the absolute craziness and total Psychotic insanity A Serbian Film is... lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2014-05-31 01:07:14)

kXnPunk wrote:

^^^
Damn right. big_smile

Doesn't beat the absolute craziness and total Psychotic insanity A Serbian Film is... lol

True dat man.

The first seemed overly concerned with being disturbing.    Still a good picture but not as great as it could have been were it so self-conscious with the OBSESSION on being disturbing.  I haven't seen the second.

I must say I liked it quite a lot:):)