Topic: Scary movie 5 new trailer 2

They add some more spoof after the first trailer came out.  Mama and Evil Dead spoof have been added to this movie now.

http://cdn-static.denofgeek.com/sites/denofgeek/files/styles/article_main_half/public/scary_movie_5_lead.jpg

Looking at the poster, which looks like it going to be spoofing a bit TED  as but that could just be for the poster, just like King Kong was Scary movie 4 poster.

But looking at the new trailer and poster, Do you think they cut out all the Black swap spoof?

They must of added some new movie spoof after the first trailer came out! , in the last few weeks

Second trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MICtvuJz … r_embedded

This dose not look good as first 3 movies, 4 was just ok!

I did not like the first trailer at all but I did laugh more then once in the new trailer that came out today. 

I was not even thinking of seeing this movie at all, I just wondering,  How spoof Evil Dead remake even before remake come out!  lol

Re: Scary movie 5 new trailer 2

Well, one thing Charlie Sheen is good at is making spoofs and snorting way to many drugs (I guess that 2, eh?).  I'm guessing it will have some good laughs.

And...
BAM!
Another 20 TTs to Bassi for the knowledge!

I tend to avoid trailers for comedy movies since they give away a lot of the good parts. But I've been a fan of the Scary Movie series from the start, so don't see why I won't check this one out. I know it gets a lot of hate and all, but it's fun. I'm a sucker for spoof movies.

They all had me laughing damn hard, even the less-than-brilliant 4th entry, which had its moments.

Saying all that, I'm disappointed that they've lost all of the main cast.

I just have one thing to sat about this.

LINDSAY Hot As Mad LOHAN!!!

^
That five things smile

Hoping it has some of the charm of the other ones. I was crying from laughing so hard during the 3rd one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lkvjl-LmwFs 

Here one scenes from scary movie Five, I didn't know they were going spoof this movie.

Also all the others spoof in this movie Black Swan. Mama. Paranormal Activity. Scream 4 (Not sure). Evil Dead. Sinister. Inception. Piranha (Not sure). Insidious, The Hunger Games (Not sure). and Ted is on poster

That is a lot of movie to spoof, I sure some these people talking online, I can't see Them spoofing Scream 4 or Piranha, Not saw about The Hunger Games!

Scary movie dose  cameo of one of the person (Who's been all 4 movies),  Which I am really happy about, as it would not Scary movie with out that person

Last edited by BASSI (2013-04-07 13:17:58)

I'm going to check it out because I like all of the Scary Movie films, but no Anna Faris has my expectations way lower.

Vamp_Slayer wrote:

I'm going to check it out because I like all of the Scary Movie films, but no Anna Faris has my expectations way lower.

I heard she maybe in one scene of the movie (Which Could be a spoof of Scream 4)

I heard about scenes

With the  Pool Cleaner (PA 2) Come out pool ends up having party with number of other Pool Cleaners ( It sound funny)