Topic: The Walking Dead Survival Instinct

http://www.thewalkingdeadsurvivalinstinct.com/

Has anyone played this yet? I dunno if I want to or not, need input hummm thanks

Re: The Walking Dead Survival Instinct

I'd love to give it a go but don't have the scratch for it yet.  Michael Rooker talked a little bit about it on The Talking Dead the other night.  Sounds like a fun game.

It's been getting horrible reviews all over the place and most people are saying stay away from it unless you are the biggest Walking Dead fan out there.

Also Lon, I think it's a bit obvious one of the voice actors for the game would be talking great about it. He probably hasn't even played it, but is happy to say great things about it due to the money he will be getting.

Thanks Scav, the graphics just dont look good to me, aha

A few weeks ago I gave this game a go after getting it out of a Red Box, and I regret spending the $2 on the rental. It was bad on so many levels. Graphics that belong on the PS2, really no sense of atmosphere or tension/suspense, not much gore, glitches that are near constant, flaws in the game itself that allow you to remove (and sometimes don't give you the choice to do it the way they intended) any amount of difficulty from the game. It was actually painful to play. In my opinion it is nothing more then a way to capitalize on the show's success.

If you want an alternative to this game try out Dead Island (1 or Riptide), Dead Rising 2, Left 4 Dead (1 or 2), Red Dead Redeption: Undead Nightmare (available as a stand-alone title), The Walking Dead games by Telltale, or another zombie game.

Last edited by infoundead (2013-07-17 07:18:24)