Topic: The Resurrection of the Witch of Endor

Sunday, March 31st, my new eBook, The Resurrection of the Witch of Endor will be available for free on Amazon!  This is a 1 day only promotion, so mark you calendar.  wink

An American couple head to Israel for a vacation, only to become entangled in a diabolical plot engineered by an ancient evil. When the husband attempts to save his wife, he encounters a mysterious woman who has her own agenda.

Set in the universe of Forsaken Repose, The Resurrection of the Witch of Endor is a Christian-fiction novella of supernatural horror that takes a force of darkness from antiquity and thrusts it into the modern day.

http://i795.photobucket.com/albums/yy236/TeeSeeBee/RezPicSmallJPEG.jpg

I've also released the second edition of the Forsaken Repose series.

Welcome to Coldwater County, Georgia. Meteorologists predict that there will be a red moon in the sky tonight. Some folks believe it's a harmless, natural phenomena. Those people are dead wrong.

Forsaken Repose: Volume 2 contains 24 short stories concerning the impending red moon and the lives it changes forever. The structure of the book takes minor characters from the first story and turns them into major characters in the next. Choose to skip around and read the stories in random order, or start from the beginning and follow the twists and turns until the terrifying end.

http://i795.photobucket.com/albums/yy236/TeeSeeBee/ForRepTwoSmallJPEG.jpg

Re: The Resurrection of the Witch of Endor

Is Amazon still just Kindle-only ebooks?

Yeah, that's their proprietary reader, so I don't think they're gonna switch that out anytime soon.  It's a good thing that they offer free Kindle-reading software for PC and phones because, to this day, I still don't own an actual Kindle.

^^
Oh crap, I didn't realize they had a free reader.  And for Macs, too!  Dang, I wish I knew about this a year or 2 ago; bunch of stuff that was Kindle-only I wanted to get.  Downloading the reader now.

Thanks for that info!
I'll be checking out your new book.

Woah, sounds nice. I'll be there the 31st now that azathoth has done the investigation and gave results saying that they have a Mac reader. Sweet.

AND I love witches. Oh Endor has a very nice ring too. Reminds me of something can figure out what yet but it'll come. lol

Cheers/ThanX.

You're probably thinking of this Endor:

http://www.stowawaymag.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/StarWars_Endor-copy.jpg

And TSB was the one that let me know.  Easy step to "Kindle reader OS X" Google search.

Yup TeeSeeBee.

And yes azathoth, Google is our best friend.
Aside Jack Daniels that is. lol

Due to the success of the free promotion, I've added another free day!

All day today (April 1st), The Resurrection of the Witch of Endor will be available for free.

As of this time, it's sitting at #6 in the Top 100 of the free Christian > Fantasy section, and #7 in Religious Fiction > Science Fiction & Fantasy.  Many thanks to all of you who have already downloaded it and helped boost it to that point.  smile

^^
Congrats.  Now I just have to figure out how to use the reader, lol .

Christian Ewoks, no thanks.

Theli wrote:

Christian Ewoks, no thanks.

smile

If you really want horror, consider a two and a half hour "epic" featuring nothing but Ewoks and Gungans.  Then, we'd truly know fear...

Last edited by TeeSeeBee (2013-04-03 07:08:39)

ha ha ha, that would be a mind breaking of the Lovecraft order.

Last edited by Theli (2013-04-03 14:01:38)