Topic: Scary on a budget?

Hey everyone, it's that time again! Our new mission video is up. The challenge this week was to film a scene where nobody speaks. I think we knocked this one out of the park, in fact you might want to turn on a couple of extra lights so you don't get scared!

Just click the link. watch the video. click all of the hearts <3 . Please feel free to leave a comment, we'd be happy to hear your thoughts!

http://cinecoup.com/dollface/speechless

Re: Scary on a budget?

I have you a heart.  Your music guy is good.  One thing though- when the girl picks up the phone, it automatically dials.

If you have more challenges coming up, you may want to put something like "Challenge #X" into the thread title so we can keep up.

Last edited by azathoth (2013-04-01 20:33:54)

Thanks for the advice and the heart!

Yes, we needed to have the number dial but the actress never made the motion. I was hoping people would assume she hit speed dial. sadly we all have day jobs and they only give us a week to film each mission. Basically we have 1 day of shooting for 2 or 3 hours to get everything we need.

^^
Eh, don't worry too much about it.  We'll usually catches mistakes, but we're not going to beat up new film makers over it.  (Well, except that one time I was all over AceofSpades for his first film when we did a Movie Night on it.  He took it well, though.  lol )

you rang?

^^
Heh heh.  I made up for it, though.  big_smile

Don't post that link again.  This is the second time in two threads.  One more time, I'll consider you a spammer, ban you, and delete your posts.

Cheers.

^^
Hey Lon, you're going to leave me out of the loop?
Just think about how sad Boxlee the Fresh will be.  sad

Hey, when I saw the message (now deleted) there was no one else around.  You snooze, you lose, monkey boy! big_smile

Last edited by LoudLon (2013-04-18 08:45:55)

Eh, we can't win them all.  I was doing a 2-fer cannibal night with HQ & Panda- Cannibal Holocaust and Cut and Run (actually decent).  I kept zoning out on them during those.

Damn.  Not a fan of Cannibal Holocaust but I dug Cut and Run.  I'm long overdue for a second viewing. hmm

You should check in during the evening to see what's going on over there.  I'm thinking of proposing Absence of Light (IMDB) just because of how awfully they use Savini (he didn't even get to do the FX), Berryman, and Tony Todd.

Family's still here so the chances of me dropping in for a whole movie are relatively (heh...family...relative...) slim.  hmm

^^
Ah.  I thought they did their long stays at the end of the month.  How's the youngin' treating you?

It is usually at the end of the month but with the step-dad passing away last month, things got pushed behind.  They came in this past weekend.

The young 'un is being her usual precocious little self.  Adorable kid when she wants to be and Lord knows I love 'er to death but man, if something doesn't go her way, it's Katie, bar the door. lol