Topic: downloads

does anyone know a thing i can use to download movies for free. iv been using Limewire and bearshare , but they dont have alot of the older movies that im looking for. wat else can i use?

Re: downloads

I know a couple:

demonoid.com and mininova.org

And with these sites, i haven't had one single problem with them at all. They're all DVD quality and at demonoid.com, they even post screen shots for the quality.

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-05-24 16:38:18)

alright i must b dreamign or sumthign but i typed in severance on that demonoid site and it has it soo im downloading that now since its probably not gonan play anywhere aroudn me

You're not dreaming at all. That is correct. It is up there to download and also at mininova. I'm telling you. You can practically find everything there. Like all the old horror movies and anything else. It's the best site ever.

rite on, thanks man

No problem Death. Anytime. And hey if you are having problems downloading the movies just let me know and i'll tell you exactly you would do.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

No problem Death. Anytime. And hey if you are having problems downloading the movies just let me know and i'll tell you exactly you would do.

allrite, i dont think ill have any trouble, im pretty good with computers.

hey i downloaded 28 weeks later and its done but it says i cant play it cuz i need some sort of software wats that about??????

sickf**k wrote:

hey i downloaded 28 weeks later and its done but it says i cant play it cuz i need some sort of software wats that about??????

What type of file is it?

if its a zipped file try downloading Winrar.