Re: Beautiful castles

These russians are insane. big_smile

Re: Beautiful castles

kXnPunk wrote:

These russians are insane. big_smile


Oh Vladimir! smile

Re: Beautiful castles

Ohhhhh flippin NICE!!!!!!  I want it!!!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_f8jiSBOEHU0/SzI9IfSWaQI/AAAAAAAAAfI/za4fzpdzqRw/s400/flower-lake-774395.jpg

Re: Beautiful castles

http://www.belgiancastles.be/wijnendale/04.wijnendale.jpg

Re: Beautiful castles

^^^
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhh!!!

This is a pretty badass pict too.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/1dc9fb59df785573ef6f723c9647f799/tumblr_mnaxf1GClG1s46kdmo1_500.jpg

Re: Beautiful castles

Let's go a bit more Evil please now... Get away preliminaries, let THE REAL stuff happen. Mwahahaha

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!
Dude says on the image page that it's based on photos he took while in Prague.
The way he turned it out is phenomenaly EVIL!!! Right on man, right fucking on!!! lol

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs27/i/2008/178/0/b/Dark_Castle_by_vimark.jpg

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3f/c7/b1/3fc7b19d0282dc92f7af305e8d729ed1.jpg

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-09-24 00:10:33)

Re: Beautiful castles

kXnPunk wrote:

Let's go a bit more Evil please now... Get away preliminaries, let THE REAL stuff happen. Mwahahaha

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!
Dude says on the image page that it's based on photos he took while in Prague.
The way he turned it out is phenomenaly EVIL!!! Right on man, right fucking on!!! lol

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs27/i/2008/178/0/b/Dark_Castle_by_vimark.jpg

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3f/c7/b1/3fc7b19d0282dc92f7af305e8d729ed1.jpg


SUPER WOW!!!!!  LOL

Re: Beautiful castles

HypertropiatraumaticallyfabulousmadasH3LLcrazygorgeousandbeautifully wow!!! HAHAHAHA

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-09-24 07:47:00)

Re: Beautiful castles

kXnPunk wrote:

HypertropiatraumaticallyfabulousmadasH3LLcrazygorgeousandbeautifully wow!!! HAHAHAHA


LOL!!!!!

Re: Beautiful castles

Oh yes, beautiful!!!

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs32/i/2008/196/2/5/Somber_Castle_by_vimark.jpg

Re: Beautiful castles

kXnPunk wrote:

Oh yes, beautiful!!!

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs32/i/2008/196/2/5/Somber_Castle_by_vimark.jpg

Wow.

Losing my breath again! LOL

Re: Beautiful castles

^^^
Here you go again... lol

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzwj9y8jV91qg1nnf.jpg

Re: Beautiful castles

Man this one is badass...

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs31/f/2008/226/4/2/Castle_by_Pierrick.jpg

Re: Beautiful castles

So are these ones:

http://th09.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2011/283/e/0/castle_hluboka_nad_vltavou_by_pingallery-d4ce3wg.jpg
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/363/1/9/castle_in_the_mountains_by_translucid-d4k6w8c.jpg

Re: Beautiful castles

kXnPunk wrote:

^^^
Here you go again... lol

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzwj9y8jV91qg1nnf.jpg


ROFLLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Beautiful castles

kXnPunk wrote:

Man this one is badass...

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs31/f/2008/226/4/2/Castle_by_Pierrick.jpg

Oh yeah!!!!!

Re: Beautiful castles

kXnPunk wrote:

So are these ones:

http://th09.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2011/283/e/0/castle_hluboka_nad_vltavou_by_pingallery-d4ce3wg.jpg
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/363/1/9/castle_in_the_mountains_by_translucid-d4k6w8c.jpg


Ooooo the one on the CLIFF!!!!!!! smile

I WANT IT!!!

Re: Beautiful castles

^^^
Sorry but it's MINE!!! tongue
Hahaha

Re: Beautiful castles

kXnPunk wrote:

^^^
Sorry but it's MINE!!! tongue
Hahaha


I'll turn into a BAT in the middle of the night, fly in your window and hypnotize you to give it to me. You will be under
Dark Mistress's spell and will not be able to resist! smile

Re: Beautiful castles

^^^
MWAHAHAHA
Being the Demon I am, your spells will have as much effect as orange juice. Hahaha

Re: Beautiful castles

Castillo Gwrych - North Wales, United Kingdom

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/p480x480/598891_689766011034737_1684476161_n.jpg

Re: Beautiful castles

kXnPunk wrote:

^^^
MWAHAHAHA
Being the Demon I am, your spells will have as much effect as orange juice. Hahaha

HA!

Being the Vampiress I am with my subtle but OH so wicked powers of persuasion  along with....Mr.Dracula himself your goose is cooked!  tongue

Re: Beautiful castles

Lol!!!!!!!

Re: Beautiful castles

OK, lets compromise!

You take the left wing and I'll take the right wing and we can SPLIT the basement/crypt. Half for you and half for me.

Deal? smile

Re: Beautiful castles

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Deal. big_smile

This seems risky isn't it???

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs30/i/2008/354/7/0/Waterfall_Castle_matte_art_by_fstarno.jpg