Topic: Memorial Day weekend

Well I'm off this coming Monday from work since it's Memorial Day so I have a 4 day weekend.:D

So what are your plans for this weekend?

Mine are as follows:

Friday - at work now. Then I'm gonna buy me a case of beer and order a large pepperoni pizza from Pizza Hut and relax at the house. Then I plan on just staying on home to save my energy for Saturday.:lol: I plan on being on AIM tonight so join me if you are on.

Saturday - "Rocky theme playing"......the BIG day!!!! Relaxing most of the day but come 6:00pm I will head to the pub and start slowing on beers til the UFC fighths begin. Then I will get hammered drunk and come back home and get on here and lsiten to DHK cry cause he will owe me a dvd cause Liddell will win.

Sunday - hangover city.....:lol:.....Don't really know what I will be doing yet. Might go dvd shopping and go to Hooters with some buddies.

Monday - relaxing, and being on the net alot.

Also I just wanna say since it's Memorial Day to remember our vets out there who have fallen in so many wars and my hats off to our armed forces around the world who are fighting the many terrorists out there!

Re: Memorial Day weekend

my plans
today:blowing off steam from finals soooo i took off school FUCK THEM haha
tonite: the mall with some friends
tomorrow: Chillign and watchign horror mvoies
sunday: big party at my house too bad its with my family but still im gonan get a few beers in
monday: nothin and it will be everything i hope it could be

Hey rip arent you suppose to be working and not being on this site big_smile just playign man

sickf**k wrote:

Hey rip arent you suppose to be working and not being on this site big_smile just playign man

Yep, but I am Vice President of the company and my family owns it so I have some free liberties here lol.:lol:

my Gf is going up to her dads house for this weekend, so im only gonna be able to see her today, then later, im gonna be taking her up to her dads house. im gonna be lonely this weekend, but my pool in my apartment is opening so im gonna go swimming. iv got true crime NYC that iv been playing so ill be playing that, and iv got DMC 3, castlevania curse of darkness, which i still havent finished cuz im trying to get a bunch of the extra stuff), legend of Zelda twilight princess, and final Fantasy 12. so iv got alot to keep my mind from missing my girlfriend too much. hopefully ill be able to party, but i dunno yet.

Well I'm a little late answering this being my frigin computer crashed at home sad..well friday was mommy and daddy day and we went to the movies too see 28 weeks later and then had some lunch..and picked the kid up..saturday had a party with the family it was ok there were some family members there that were annoying..sunday took the baby to the zoo she could careless lol but I enjoyed it ..Monday went to a friends house for a BBQ..

I also honored our fallen troops from past wars until now..and the men and women serving in Iraq today wink

i had a very good weekend i did everythign i said i was gonna do and MORE and today i didnt feel liek gettign up for schoool soo i said fuck it again im staying home=D

My weekend was pretty uneventful I guess.. Well actually I went to Columbus so that was kind of cool.. Went to the Asian Festival and watched some of the Martial Arts demos. Watched all of the UFC 71 fights.. RAMPAGE!!!!

Friday - Work
Saturday - Work
Sunday - Work
Monday - Entertained the wife.

Firday- Was supposed to work but called in cause car broke down
Saturday-Worked
Sunday-Worked
Monday- Worked....

Anyone see a pattern here?

If yu have a jbo that give your holidays off, enjoy it.