Topic: Horror movies you wouldn't dare watch again -

-  because they scared you too much. Or they were just so mindlessly violent and far too real.

I have one. A French film in which a woman gets raped in a subway. I'm not sure if that's a horror or not, but I was physically sick watching it.

Sorry, I cannot remember its title.

Re: Horror movies you wouldn't dare watch again -

^Sounds like Irreversible (2002).  Not really a horror movie, but not one that I am likely to revisit.

" Cabin In the Woods" it was disapointing enough the first time.

Human Centipede 2...ugh

DeadGirl
The Girl Next Door
Gutterballs

alien25 wrote:

^Sounds like Irreversible (2002).  Not really a horror movie, but not one that I am likely to revisit.

The freaking oh so damn way too lovely and hot as mad Monica Bellucci.

I watch it a few times a year, I like troubling stuff and this is pretty damn much this way.

As for the ones I wouldn't watch again, well absolutely none.
Yes, I'm a sick bastard. lol

Aside the crapiest movie of all times to me, Exorcist. I hate it with a passion.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-04-23 06:51:11)

I'll never watch Megan is Missing again. It upset me greatly.

kXnPunk wrote:
alien25 wrote:

The freaking oh so damn way too lovely and hot as mad Monica Bellucci.

Oh man, in that skimpy dress that she wore in the movie she looked absolutely incredible. tongue

Yes, she always does anyways. She could wear a clown suit and she'd still be hot. lol

^True dat! smile

The Tunnel because it's so bad.

I have two:

Windigo (2011) (IMDB link) (aka The Movie Which Shall Not Be Named)
Berbian Sound Studio (2012) (IMDB link)

They are so boring...

Scavenger of Human Sorrow wrote:

Aw, Scav, it wasn't that bad. I mean, yeah, admittedly is was shit but I've rewatched worse films than that! lol

Scavenger of Human Sorrow wrote:

Ditto

Strippers V Werewolves is another one I can think of.

@Fulcento - Lets be honest here...it was pretty damn bad! lol

I'll also throw in another one (Az will probably agree) and say Grave Encounters 2. God damn that was real bad.

House of the Dead:  Yee-uck!!

Human Centipede 2: Stupid, just plain stupid!

That scene in Irreversible is disturbing, and pretty hard to watch.  Vincent Cassel is one of my favorites though...great movie.

kXnPunk wrote:

Aside the crapiest movie of all times to me, Exorcist. I hate it with a passion.

Out of all the movies you like...this is the one that stands out to you as the "crapiest"?!?!?!?  To each their own and all...but c'mon.  smile

As for the original point of the post, I'm with Az on Windigo...which he tricked me into watching by posting about how horrible it was!

I'll probably never watch Oasis of the Zombies again, just too damn boring. I said that about Beyond the Black Rainbow too, but ended up watching it again because my friends wanted to see how truly band it was.

Ghostseeker, definitely and without any doubt.

Curious about something Punk.  Try to keep an open mind on this (I don't mean that to sound like I'm being a jerk).  Lets say you had never heard of Exorcist, and had never heard anything about it.  You are in a video store, and rent Troll 3.  You get it home and realize the wrong movie was in the box, and it was Exorcist.  You decide to give it a go.  Its a cool night, rainy, and kind of a light storm going through the area.  You're home alone...and have a couple of your favorite - whatever it is you smoke - with you.  You now watch The Exorcist.

Do you think you would hate it as much as you do now?  Or is it kind of a rebellion to a movie you don't like, but that is really accepted as one of the greatest horror movies ever?  So, it makes you hate it even more?

Don't get me wrong...I'm just bored and curious.  I truly do believe in to each their own, and am not suggesting you should like the movie.  Again, just genuinely curious if you think you might like it if you hadn't heard of it.

Hahaha

I'll explain better why I can't stand it. First, I can't stand Exorcism mpvies because there's always christianity involved in almost every scene and unlike in movies where people are possessed, the priest are there most of the time. I just don't watch them. Maybe one that stood out is Last Exorcism Of Emily Rose and mostly because of the trial stuff and the performance of Emily.

But what I disliked about Exorcism is that it was totally unbelievable to me. The bed swinging like this, come on... The prostetics of that possessed girl, when you see stuff from this time much more real. The cinematography wasn't that top either. And the story, well I don't need to say anything.

I would've gone back to the store and grab Troll 3. Hahaha

Yeah, that's what being raised in an addicted to God, Jesus and christianity crap family did to me.

Don't exorcize, let the Demons live free and possess like they want. lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-04-25 00:46:22)

Ok, I gotcha, but you didn't answer my question...which is your right, so feel to not answer it.  Until then though, I'll ask it again - Would you like it more if you hadn't heard anything about it and knew nothing of the movie?  Or is your hate fueled by the success of the movie?

Nope it wouldn't change a thing. And it's not the success that bothers me, it's the subject.

I don't believe you...but I respect your stubbornness.  tongue  I'm just kidding...I just lost all my respect for you.  smile  Kidding...kinda.

Anyway...When I see a Troll and Leprechaun marathon on it will make me think of ya, as you like those more than The Exorcist which amazes to me.  Like me saying I find teepees more dark, historical, and a better reflection of architectural brilliance than any castle. 

Again...to each their own.  I'm just playin though...don't get pissed.  I like ya Punk.  smile