Topic: Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things(remake)?

Since Bob Clark was killed recently in a car wreck does anyone know if Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things is still a go for a remake cause he was gonna direct it for what I heard?

Re: Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things(remake)?

I think its in limbo don't expect anything to soon on it, on a side note I did here that the drunk driver pleaded not guilty not sure what happened as far as jail time.

goldenwarrior wrote:

I think its in limbo don't expect anything to soon on it, on a side note I did here that the drunk driver pleaded not guilty not sure what happened as far as jail time.

Damn, I was looking forward to this film. I knew that it was gonna be a big budget film done by Clark.:(

I like the original alot but was hoping for a gorier version of it.

Yeah, that DUI driver that killed him and his son has to be put in prison for a long time.

I can not even find any info on the re-make any more anywhere. It has been removed from his biography on most sites and cant even find anything about it on Wikipedia or IMDB.  It's a shame as I think that film could have benefitted from a remake. 

As far as the driver goes, he did plead not guilty to both counts.  He faces the main charge of gross vehicular manslaughter and driving under the influence & without a license.  He faces deportation charges as he came into the US and was living here illegally.  The case has not been completed yet.  Here is a good archived news article about the crash, the driver, and the not guilty plea.
http://www.martyangelo.com/bob_clark.htm

Last edited by jmh314 (2007-05-27 11:45:10)

I hope that driver gets life. Especially since he pleaded not guilty when he was obviously guilty of it.

I agree.  I like how the article I posted said he told the cops where he was heading to, and they said that they dont think this was true as he was on the highway going the OPPOSITE direction.   Hmmm.....sounds suspicious to me......

He made a stupid fucking decision and killed a very well respected man in the process.  I seriously hope he gets life in prison.  He deserves it.