Topic: Big Body Count Movies?

Hi all,

I love a movie with a huge body-count! One kill after another, getting more inventive with each murder. It's a lot of fun! I recently came across this pic for a film called The Collection - which has about as many kills in it (in one movie!) as the entire Friday 13th franchise - that's crazy!

http://i1325.photobucket.com/albums/u637/theiluvdvds/the-collection-body-count-black_zpse641f576.jpg

So, what are some of the best 'Big Body Count Movies' you've seen? Braindead comes to mind instantly! Any others?

Re: Big Body Count Movies?

Usually slashers have the biggest body counts.  I think we have a list for top 100 slashers and top 100 extreme horror movies listed somewhere...

Brain dead AKA Dead Alive certainly comes to mind first but I think Zombie movies are probably next in line after the slashers.  Dawn of the Dead has a lot of casualties.  I think Hobo with a shotgun would be rather large also.

Last edited by DirtyGirl (2013-04-29 14:26:20)

Not Horror but Kill Bill 1 and Drive Angry have the highest body counts I've ever seen.

Battle royal  had a least 50 Deaths in that movie alone, added sequel to well above the mid 100s

There's more kills in action movies by quite a bit. Check out First Blood 2: Rambo as well as Rambo (2008), tons of people die. Haven't seen the Collection, but the Collector (it's predecessor) didn't have anywhere near that many deaths, though it had some cool ones, it was overall a mediocre movie, and I haven't heard much better for The Collection.

Also Return of the Living Dead comes to mind, but that's sort of a cop out tongue

Last edited by Theli (2013-04-29 17:27:57)

Star Wars - I mean, seriously. They blew up a planet! "I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened. " No movie can top that body count.

^^^
Hahaha so damn true!!!

Hot Shots! Part Deux