Re: Stanley Cup 2013

Yeah, can't wait to watch the ones I can.

That Wings game was so intense.  They almost gave it up at the very end with that dumb penalty by Zetterberg shooting the puck over the glass.  But now we advance and go to meet Chicago on WEdnesday.  That's going to be a hell of a good match.

YES!!! Bye bye Anaheim, time to play golf.

That'll be really wild and cool what's coming. I look forward to it.

But yes, what a great game it was, was sick.

Well nice job Bergeron. Was about time the Bruins go it going. I'm definitely surprised by the Leafs. They played very well during these games. Hopefully they'll be as good on a golf course now. lol

What makes me happiest is 2 of the matchups are both original six teams, Detroit/Chicago and Boston/New York.  Gonna be so epic! Then there's the California teams no one cares about and Pittsburgh/Ottawa which should be good but I don't care who wins that

Yeah, Detroit Chicago will be a damn blast to watch. Wooohooo!!!
As for the others, I don't care either about the others but I look forward to the Pittsburg/Ottawa ones because well the 2 teams are full of canadians so gotta root for my place. Of course. big_smile

Gonna be an epic Round 2

Epic is definitely the right word. Can't wait.

Wings - Hawks starting now. What a freaking cool night I'm gonna have. OH YESSSsss!!! big_smile
Getting the brew and chips out.

Hahaha just saw that in Chicago's stadium's ceilling, there a big WELCOME TO THE MADHOUSE sign stuck in there. Way cool.

Reminds me of myself in the Introduce thread. Mwahahaha lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-05-15 19:14:00)

^ You would live in a madhouse.  smile

Nice job Hawks!  Dominating third.

Well OH H3LL YES!!!
Hawks 4 Wings 1
What a game man, what a cool game.

Shots at goal Wings 21 Hawks 41 lol

Starts this off pretty damn well. YAY!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOO, lol.  It was a great game up until the 3rd period.  Going to be an interesting rest of the series between Detroit and Chicago

Hahaha Only the 3rd was great. tongue

But yes it'll certainly be a nice one.

It was the Crosby show last night.
3 goals in 20 minutes the Cap did. Spectacular.
You know what surprises me???
Is that the Sens are holding up pretty well against Hossa and the windy crew. Game was tight.

Waiting for Wings VS Hawks at 1 pm like you can't believe. big_smile

It's crazy to believe how much LA and Pittsburgh are spanking San Jose and Ottawa.  I feel like the Red Wings series and Boston series are farther apart.  Here we are, 3 games almost into the other series and those games are just on game 2 today and tomorrow.  OH well, the longer the hockey season to me.  Red Wings/Chicago is going to be such a good game in just under half an hour!

Booooaooooooo!!!

Damn the Wings have beaten us pretty damn good. Holy crap, 4-1 roll

2 very equivalent teams. It's gonna go to 7 games I'm sure, I wish. Could see these 2 teams play one against each other for like 666 games. lol

Im sure they've met about that many times, maybe even a little more.  It was a good victory.  I was worried for a quick moment we'd be swept then realized the Wings are the best playoff team in the league! Go Wings!

^^^
Hahaha Much more I'm certain of it.

Poor Kings. I don't give a rat's ass about them.

I do I'm from LA..............HAHAHAHAHAHA no I dont nobody cares about hocky. They won the Stanley Cup and I still cant name any of the players on the team. Basketball town

yeah, any place without actual snow accumulation and natural long winters, shouldn't have hockey, and I mean that in the nicest way.  Places like Phoenix, the Cali teams, glad Atlanta is gone, Florida teams...eh.  Mike, funny you'd say that, I know lots of people and family in LA and none of them knew the Kings won the Cup until I told them.  It's like no one cares haha.

^^^They dont I just watch espn alot. You're write put all of the hockey teams up north. This is a Lakers tiwn first then dodgers. But to be fair I've seen one kid with a kings hat. U know back in the day when I was a kid you couldn't wear kings stuff because it was associate with gangs along with raiders stuff too.

Oh yeah, huge issue, luckily not as much anymore. 

The Bruins/Rangers game is an okay game so far, tied 2-2 but all the goals New York has are crap, scrubby goals.  Tuukka Rask is just letting the easiest and most basic shots in net.  I know I couldn't do better, but still.  Fortunately, Bruins offense is better than their defense haha.  Go Bears!

Well I am just gonna say one thing related to the Wings 3 Hawks 1 with 4 minutes left in the 3rd and it's FUCK YOU HOWARD!!! lol

Man that guy was a brick wall tonight.

Still glad they won in their hometown. Congrats.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-05-20 21:10:46)

smile Wings are the best playoff team and they proved that.  Now to get a couple more and we'll be set.  Every other team is easily beatable compared to Chicago...of course, underestimating teams is why LA won the Cup last year, lol.

If they didn't have that much power plays damnit.

But the who won last year??? Hahaha