Re: Stanley Cup 2013

Sweet!

Chicago needed that.  Now Friday and Saturday both series can end and bring us to my hockey wet dream of Original Six Finals!!!! OH man!

Damn what an insane goal that one from Hossa was. WOOOW!!!
Yay Hawks YAAAY!!!

Well that's it, Pittsburg is out. Bruins surprised me a whole lot damn, Crosby didn't score at all in any game. Talk about amazing defense the dude's the best player of the league. big_smile

Very impressed I am. VERY!!!

Yeah I didn't get to see many of those games either.  I am genuinely curious how the hell Boston did that.

Go Hawks!  Game today is on broadcast tv so I can see it!

I can't believe how good the Bruins were playing. Fantastic watch.

Can't wait to see that one tonight. Hopefully they'll get the machine going.

Yeah...Keith is back and he's rested and pissed!

Sir yes Sir!!!

Now pass faster damn hours...

Guys, I can't even begin to tell you the celebrating I did for the Bruins sweeping Pittsburgh.  I know there is still some hard work ahead but winning the conference is big and sweeping one of the best teams in all NHL to get there, wow.  Boston is certainly looking like the clear favorite going into the Finals.  I would be surprised if LA could knock off Chicago.  Later tonight, I guess, we'll just have to wait and see.

And I'm so damn fucking stressed now. About 5 minutes to go and still 2-2. The game is so tight it's nuts. Each team plays extremely well but the best are the 2 goalies man, the stops they did in this game are amazing.

Few more minutes which I dearly hope my Hawks will win.
They're both palying very aggressively, some great smashes since the beginning.

Me enjoys.

Hopefully you're able to watch this Ghostseeker... smile

^ I was watching...thx buddy!

Wowzer!  Great game.  smile  Go Hawks.

I'll say, the Kings are classy...sincerely.  I have a lotta respect for Quick.

http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site333/2013/0608/20130608__HKNKingsBlackhawks~p3.jpg

That describes exactly how I feel right now. Been a while I haven't been THAT stressed out during the overtimes. Man, was glad it finished. AND H3LL YAY!!!!

Bruins Hawks will be awesome. 2 great teams. big_smile

^  What's up with the dude up front in the green hat?  He fall asleep?  big_smile

Kaner's ot goal was sweet man!  Everyone was so fatigued, and the hawks kept having missed good opportunities, I'm telling Toews to just shoot it and at least get a shot on net...then pass, and boom!  Glad he didn't listen.  smile  Hat trick for Kane.

^^^
No he's just checking if his balls are still in place. lol

Hahaha yeah, amazingly cool to score 3 nets in the most important game until the cup.

Was cool to see Toews call all the team for the trophy.
Hey damn you, come right here with me bitches. Hahaha

Happy me now cheers all, time to party.

I certainly hope someone is watching this game.  Third overtime and just the most exciting back and forth hockey i've ever seen! Go Bruins!

Of course I am. What a crazy game it is. Guys must be incredibly tired but still, it doesn't show. Incredible game play it is tonight and it's only the first. Looks like it's gonna be a very ass kicking Finals. YAY!!!

But will this game ever end??? lol

GO HAWKS GO!!!

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-06-12 23:53:03)

Could have ended so many times by now,, wowza.  Such great, great, great hockey!

Indeed, loving the back and forth in each team's side.

The die hard hockey fan I am enjoys it a damn lot. YAY!!!

Everyone here in Chicago still watching ;-)

Fuck...oh well, that was a fantastic start to the series and no doubt an indicator of what's to come! Good job, Hawks.

OH H3LL YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

Hawks Power man. Damn yesssssss!!!!

What a goal man, what a goal. Happy me. big_smile

kXnPunk jumps arpund like crazy!!!

This whole third period both goalies looked like they were moving in slow motion so it was a matter of time before someone got a second wind and planted on in.

Sweet!  Almost lost my voice at the end just watching it by myself. 

Wow!  Insane game.  At times in the overtimes the Hawks dominated.  However, the Bruins had great chances and so many freakin odd man rushes.  Man, Crawford played a GREAT game, and stopped some great opportunities.  I HOPE as the series goes on, the big thugs on Boston will tire out.  Either way, the Hawks need to shore up their blue line, and stop all the chances. 

Go Hawks!

Crawford was a damn wall. What a good goalie this dude is.
Hawks need to work out their defense more because they gave too much opportunities to the Bruins IMO.

What an amazing Final it's gonna be.

Go Hawks indeed!!!

Al Capone must be proud. MWAHAHAHA lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-06-13 00:23:00)

Stayed up and watched. I was as tired as they were! Great game but too many missed opportunities in the 3rd OT for the Bruins. They should have won that game! Excellent hockey by both teams. Gonna be a good series!