Re: Stanley Cup 2013

Made me laugh this morning when I saw the newspaper article. They went printing before the game was finished so they were saying that it was still going on. lol

But yeah, definitely gonna be an awesome series.

Still have another day to wait until the next sure to be amazing game.  Getting super pumped up for it!

So am I. Man, I'm loving this year's one. One of the best these last few years it's gonna be for sure. And it's just game one.

I'll be insane at game 4. lol

That's what I was talking about when I was saying the Hockey Night In Canada's dude suits were UGLY!!! Man, oh freaking shit man, get a stylist PLEASE!!! Hahaha

http://media-cache-ec4.pinimg.com/550x/1e/3b/e1/1e3be10c29966cfb9da866de70f0c6cd.jpg

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-06-14 05:27:05)

Do you not know who Don Cherry is?  He's been wearing suits like that for DECADES.  He used to be a great coach now he's the best for HNIC.  Look him up, lol.  That one in the picture is one of his more normal suits.

Yeah I know him. And yes I know he's always had suits like this but still finding them RIDICULOUSLY UGLY!!! lol

I've always found white people to dress poorly, lol.  Speaking as a fellow white boy, we have no sense of style.

Hahaha so true. No style we have.

But some are much worst than I am as I can see. lol

if they paid me as much as they pay Cherry, I would dress like that every day

Hahaha So would I.
Wait, did I just say that??? lol

You did just say that....and so did I, lol.

Hahahaha

Man, can't wait for tonight's game. Certainly gonna be another very cool one. Glad Toews won the Selke trophy over Bergeron. Nice.
http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=425517

I'm in Eastern time zone, I was playing NHL 13 with one of my best friends last night and it was getting close to 1am.  I said that, "I hope in 24 hours, we're still watching the hockey game".  I know it's a long shot to think we'll have any more games even as close to as long as the first one, but as a hockey fan first, I want that so badly!

H3LL yes man, overtime just ROCK!!! Stressful but still Rocking!!! big_smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-06-15 16:45:55)

That sucked.  Bruins dominated most the latter part of the game and all of ot.  Does not make me optimistic for this series.

I'm very happy with the outcome of Game 2!!!!!

Couldn't watch it, was at my best friend's Ex's Maggy Cool house and he doesn't have CBC or any other Sports channel. Shit. At least we watched In the Name Of The Rose so it was enough to not bother me about the game. Which Hawks lost.

Damn your Bruins OldLaughingLady!!! tongue

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-06-16 00:34:02)

I warned you from the start this would be a close series and a hard hitting one.  I'm yet to be proved a liar, lol.  I'm beyond looking forward to tomorrow's game! Er, 130am now so much later today's game

And you were right!!!
H3LL yes and the hardcore Hockey freak and maniac I am has nothing against that.

It's later than 1:30 am, now 6 am but the tonight's game is still way too far away for me. I WANT IT NOOOW!!! lol

What a great game and two excellent teams! We're happy in Boston tonight!!

I bet you are. Congrats on your win.

But I'm pissed. Very. A huge chance we have Crawford in the net because the Hawks have a defensive that is lacking I think. They give WAY too much opportunities to the Bruins. Hopefully they'll fix their shit up for what's left and I sure hope they'll win the next.

Hawks rant off.

What great Hockey we are seeing this year. Fantastic plays by both teams. Ahhh I love the Stanley Cup Finals. I wish there would be more. lol

And on for the between periods commentaries. lol

Man that 4th goal from the Hawks was wonderful. What a play damn.

But then of course the Bruins fought back. But we're extremely lucky to have Crawford. H3LL this guy is a n awesome Goalie, crazy the stops he did.

BUT WHAT A CRAZY COOL GAME!!! Woah, THAT'S what I call entertainement!!! lol

Best of luck to both teams for the 3rd. And thanks for showing us that great Hockey isn't dead.

But hey my Hawks damnit, WATCH BERGERON!!!!!!!
What an amazing player this dude is.

Good call on watching Bergeron....then he scores the tying 4th goal.  lol

When are they going to listen??? Should fire all of them!!! Hahahaha

10 goals... WTF? OT again!!

OT, OT, OT, bring them on!!! Very happy me. big_smile