Re: Stanley Cup 2013

Darn... Good game though. Ties things up.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooo!  smile

MWAHAHAHA

H3LL yeah man. That's what happens when the defense of the Hawks works like it should. What a wild game.

6-5 I like that score. Wonder why. Probably because I'm born the 6/5/69. lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-06-19 22:47:12)

That was such a high scoring game.  The only good thing about Chicago winning this one is that Boston can now win the cup IN Boston for Game 6.

I'm exhausted and my throat hurts.  I did not enjoy watching that game.  I thought of it as a must win for the Hawks, and had an elimination feel to it.  Crawford had a bad game and I hope he bounces back strong.  I'm still not optimistic, but much better going back to Chi Town tied 2-2, than down 3-1.

Punk...yeah, good date.  smile

You should scream more often, my throat never hurts. lol
CRawford still made some great ones but yeah game definitely had an elimination feel to it.

Damn the big bad Bruins aren't called like this for nothing. They're freaking hard to beat. But hopefully they'll keep winning my Chicago boys. Until they grab the Cup...

Man I hate this two day break.  All of Thursday and now all of Friday without hockey, I'm feeling like I need to go to rehab to get over the withdrawal symptoms, lol.  Sadly, the season will be over within a week sad Oh well.  Lots of overtimes and game 7's have pushed the season deep into June almost July, which is damn awesome.

^^^
Hahahaha I definitely need a rehab too. Why the H3LL do they need to wait so long between games??? They need some rest you say??? Well with how much they're paid for, screw them and get to play fuckers. lol

Rest is a double edge sword.  Bodies need to recover but if you get too well rested, you get rusty and lazy.  Still, Saturday is going to be awesome!

True. Can't wait for tomorrow. Now if I could build my Time Machine faster, I'd be there already. lol

That would be awesome.  In the off season we do have the NHL Awards to look forward to where they will reveal who will be on the cover of NHL 14, which I can't wait for the game.  The fighting system looks so amazing.

14???
Damn man, last I played was #6. Hahaha

Get on it, you're really missing out.  I've played every NHL game since 1994 and won't miss one for the world!

Can't, no console. sad

well buy one, silly!

THE GAME IS TONIGHT....WE FUCKING FINALLY GET SOME HOCKEY TONIGHT!!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!!  Watching the Italy/Brazil football match in the meanwhile

Uh oh... Bergeron injured... Very bad news for Boston.

Indeed. But good ones for us.

^^^
True that.

Well easy third one that was. lol

Another excellent game. Great work from both team but man I'M SO HAPPY THE HAWKS WON!!! Woohoooooo!!!

Time to party. Cheers all, the winners as much as the others. big_smile

What a great Final, what a true blast.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-06-22 22:05:52)

SSSSWWWWWEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTT!!

Go Hawks. 

We will have to wait to see what the news is on Toews.

Yeah me too I can't wait.

Congrats the only team mate I have here. big_smile

smile  Yeah congrats man!

Thank you sir. smile

It was a great win by Chicago but I spent the entire third period worried sick about Patrice Bergeron from Boston.  I saw the guy die at the X Games earlier this year so now all these chest injuries scare the fuck out of me.  There isn't a clear update on him right now but it sounds like he's not dying, knock on wood.  Him and Toews being injured hurts both teams, but also evens things out with BOTH potentially out of Monday's game.  Still, Chicago took advantage of a rowdy and amazing crowd (with good music, I heard a rare Pearl Jam song play).  I honestly hope this goes to Game 7

Yes, very worrying. But we'll see what the teams will do without their great players. won't be that different just less entertaining. And yeah in Chicago the crowd is freaking wild as H3LL everytime a very cool insane atmosphere. Rocking music indeed.

Oh yeah baby, a 7th game would be nice.

Let's all join hands and pray.

WHAT??? WTF???
I've been possessed by god a few moments, sorry, it's over now. lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-06-23 05:35:00)