Re: The HM Member Awards

MoonRaven wrote:

It's soooooo hard
I'll try to get it up tonight.

That's what she said.

BAM!  You just got that's what she said-ed.

@Punk- All kinds of stuff was going on the last couple days distracting my monkey smite.

@Lon- Vampy was pleased and amused that you called her hardcore, lol .

^^^
You still had a few posts here and there funny as mad that we know and love you for my dear monkey.

I'd like to thank everyone for participating and voting is officially over today. So big thanks in advance and remember to vote in the polls! smile

LoudLon wrote:
MoonRaven wrote:

It's soooooo hard
I'll try to get it up tonight.

That's what she said.

BAM!  You just got that's what she said-ed.

hahahaha big_smile

Tripod wrote:

I'd like to thank everyone for participating and voting is officially over today. So big thanks in advance and remember to vote in the polls! smile

You're very welcome and thanks to you for putting it up, it's was a damn blast. big_smile

Damn I am 2 late to vote now. I was just about to do it tonight.

Most Helpful Member: Aza - like a miniature King Kong but as much as helpful might.

Most Random Member: Punk - u damn crazy my man.

Funniest Member: Lon.

Best Staff Member: Lon - He takes no monkeying around - except for aza's shenanigans.

Biggest Horror Buff: Fulcento - He is ace at the Horror Image Guessing Game.

Most Quotable Member: Punk.

Best Avatar: Wolfman - He saves me from Buying Nuts every week with his sexy ladies.

Coolest Member: Underdog.

Most Dedicated Member: Bassi.

CATEGORY 2:

Most Likely To Survive A Horror Movie: Alien25.

Most Likely To Get Abducted By Aliens: Punk.

Member With The Coolest Username: Scavenger of Human Sorrow.

Member to Lead a Killer Monkey Invasion: Aza - he dont no monkey comrades to help him take over the world - all he needs is a shiny razor, he is damn lethal with that thing, and I know I saw him use it!

Member To Fend Off A Zombie Horde: Aza - I dont think zombies can climb 300 ft trees can they, well except maybe those guys in the Day of the Dead remake. Yet to aza they are practice for his banana throwing skills!

All Around Coolest Guy: Lon.

All Around Coolest Girl: Dirtygirl.

Most Creative Member: Punk - he is a abstract word artist.

Kindest Member: Dirtygirl.

Just in time Vaz. You can still vote and I'm glad you did. big_smile

i ve just seen this ! i want to do it but don't have time now but about 1 i/2 to 2 hours time? sorry if i'm messing you about and if i can't , that's ok i understand.

Yeah you can. I realise their are some who haven't had the chance so you can vote.

Groovy, thanks Tripod.  Been meaning to do this for the last couple of days.

CATEGORY 1

Most Helpful Member: Meh of course, because without him, there would be no site and there would be no us.

Most Random Member: Demon To Some, he’s random, just like his posts.

Funniest Member: Tie: kXnPunk, the guy is always in good spirits, and Tripod, the king of gifs.

Best Staff Member: Loudlon, he keeps us in line and is always on hand to point out the difference between a zombie movie and an infection movie. wink

Biggest Horror Buff:  Dirty Girl, our go to girl for the classics!

Most Quotable Member: Dethbanger, he writes the news so we better be able to quote him.

Best Avatar: The obvious choices would be Wolfman1959 with his luscious ladies, Dirty Girl with her Hammer lovelies, or Mistress of Horror with her wonderful self-portraits, but I am going to go with a childhood favorite, Scooby Doo, the avatar for Ghostseeker.

Coolest Member: Wolfman1959, just a bloody good guy!

Most Dedicated Member:  Three way tie: Az and Dirty Girl for all that they do for the site and BASSI for his dedication to posting his reviews.

CATEGORY 2:

Most Likely To Survive A Horror Movie: For the girls, Movie Maven.  She’ll survive and then do a podcast about it.  And for the guys, Fulcento.  He has every horror move scenario saved in that photographic memory of his.

Most Likely To Get Abducted By Aliens:  Well, since it is not likely that my kind would abduct one of their own, I will have to go with the member who ever since they hit LV-426 has been trying to wipe us out, Vasquez.

Member with The Coolest Username:  Well his name is different now, Cap, but when he first came on the scene, he had the coolest name ever, <Insert Macho Name Here>, or just Macho as he came to be known.

Member to Lead a Killer Monkey Invasion: Our resident Monkey boy is the obvious choice, but I am going to go with his lieutenant Horror Queen to lead his troops into battle.

Member To Fend Off A Zombie Horde: Florida Possum, she kicks zombie ass!

All Around Coolest Guy: Az, he is always there to lend a helping hand.

All Around Coolest Girl: The Dead Shall Rule, no explanation needed.

Most Creative Member: Ace, the guy writes, acts, makes movies, and he does his own stunt work to boot!

Kindest Member:  Tie, Creature and Underdog.  I’ve never heard either say a harsh word about anyone.

Sorry if I missed anyone, and to those who of you who have kindly nominated me, thanks for overlooking my gelatinous drool and the fact that I can be a bit acidic. smile

Last edited by alien25 (2013-05-10 17:14:34)

CATEGORY 1
Most Helpful Member:UNDERDOG

Most Random Member:DEMONTOSOME ( that's when i know what he's jibbering on about)

Funniest Member:deadhorse13

Best Staff Member:THE CAP HOWDYMAN

Biggest Horror Buff:LON

Most Quotable Member: LON

Best Avatar: FLORIDA POSSUM

Coolest Member: a tie between  Underdog and my young friend The Creature

Most Dedicated Member:there are many on here dedicated but i think AZA gets the nod here.

CATEGORY 2:

Most Likely To Survive A Horror Movie:LON

Most Likely To Get Abducted By Aliens:BASSI

Member With The Coolest Username: EPITOME OF FEAR

Member to Lead a Killer Monkey Invasion:ULTRAVIOLENCE

Member To Fend Off A Zombie Horde: CAP HOWDY he knows all about zombies

All Around Coolest Guy:he is a relatively new guy but i have been impressed by him THELI

All Around Coolest Girl:this one is difficult there are SO MANY on here as well as beautiful but it has to be DAFFERS! the dead shall rule

Most Creative Member:Dirty Girl

Kindest Member: not many people know this but this lady was the first i ever spoke to live on skype from here and she helped me in bad times and i only wish i could have helped her more when she had a lot of bad shit to deal with. thanks Pam because it's FLORIDAPOSSUM.

I just want to say that i thought ages ago of doing a thread like this, but thought it would be bad because i'd have to miss so many people out and i've made many friends on here and you are all good people. i have also lost quite a few good people on here or at least a lot of them don't come on that often now and they are missed. most of those i'm going to mention i still do have contact in some way with  but the one's that have disappeared are one s i miss and will mention first. one of which i just lost complete contact with suddenly when the last i heard from her she was very ill so i wonder what happened with her sad  i hope she is ok. here are those people SBones, Lilith, lovelybones, ickimikki,lady bowie. others i miss on here greatly and aren't on here nearly enough these days the lovely Jaime ( movie maven), twistedsista, the deadshallrule,baby firefly, deadhorse,the very sexy misstress of horror and so many more i've forgotten to mention i feel guilty about it but it's getting late here and my mind goes... have to say this is and has been for a good few years now, a good site. bless ya!

Last edited by wolfman1959 (2013-05-10 19:51:14)

Now that everyones posted their nominess please head to the "Contest, Interviews, and Events" section of the forum. And if a mods reading this can you edit Neh and Underdog as a poll option in  Most Helpful member?

Even a mod can't edit a poll after it's already been submitted.  The only thing I can do for you is delete the topic, then you can just start it again with the corrected poll options.

I'd would NOT delete this one but rather do a new one called HM Members Awards POLL. Cause it's way too cool to exterminate. tongue

^^^ No, not the poll in THIS thread, the poll in the "Most Helpful Member" thread Tri started in the Contests, Events and Interviews forum. wink

LoudLon wrote:

Even a mod can't edit a poll after it's already been submitted.  The only thing I can do for you is delete the topic, then you can just start it again with the corrected poll options.

Yeah if you could just delete so I could redo it that would be fine.

I got no nominations for Member with the Coolest Username?  Bullshit!  I'm gonna edit everyone's posts so I can win that one.

Well everyone all the polls are up and please be sure to vote. I had to do some editing to include more members so if you could please double check and vote again if the polls edited. Also voting is until May 17th but I'll extend it to May 18th if not everyones voted. Anyways here are the polls:

CATEGORY 1
http://www.horror-movies.ca/Forum/viewt … p?id=31154

http://www.horror-movies.ca/Forum/viewt … p?id=31143

http://www.horror-movies.ca/Forum/viewt … p?id=31144

http://www.horror-movies.ca/Forum/viewt … p?id=31150

http://www.horror-movies.ca/Forum/viewt … p?id=31151

http://www.horror-movies.ca/Forum/viewt … p?id=31152

http://www.horror-movies.ca/Forum/viewt … p?id=31157

http://www.horror-movies.ca/Forum/viewt … p?id=31159

Wow man, I applaud your work on this.

I voted in everyone of them but I fear I won't be able to stay on Gaia long after seeing the results now. lol

jmh314 wrote:

I got no nominations for Member with the Coolest Username?  Bullshit!  I'm gonna edit everyone's posts so I can win that one.

You'd get my vote for best Avatar, if I wasn't too late. Tripod's Abbath kitty is pretty awesome too.