Re: British Horror Films!

Aaargh what an awesome thread! I've been watching some British stuff lately, Harold's Going Stiff was incredible and I loved Creep too, to name a couple.

I'm going to go chronologically through that pic at the top and watch everything I haven't seen this year. I'm also going to do the same with DG's two lists big_smile Cheers guys, feeding my addiction!

well the ones i like on the list are (in no particular order)

DEAD OF  NIGHT
THE CURSE OF FRANKENSTEIN
THE INNOCENTS
DAY OF THE TRIFFIDS
THE HAUNTING
REPULSION
QUATERMASS AND THE PIT
DRACULA, PRINCE OF DARKNESS
THE DEVIL RIDES OUT
PEEPING TOM
THEATRE OF BLOOD
WITCHFINDER GENERAL
BLOOD ON SATAN'S CLAW
FRIGHTMARE
THE HUNGER
28 DAYS LATER
LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE
TALES FROM THE CRYPT
SHAUN OF THE DEAD
THE DESCENT
of the others on the list i eithier haven't seen them, don't like them or they are ok but not particularly favourites. there are many others i would have added as i dare say so would the lovely Dirty girl and other members smile

Last edited by wolfman1959 (2013-05-11 15:41:03)

Has no one else seen The Seasoning house yet? - Strongly recommended by me my friends. If you want a film with terrifying parallels to reality and that packs a strong punch then I urge to watch it.

Have we mentioned The True Story of Frankenstein?  Hands of the Ripper?  The Creeping Flesh?  Or Flesh and the Fiends?   All worth a view...

I heard good stuff about Seasoning House so after reading your impressions, I'll definitely watch it. Same with yours DirtyGirl, you always come up with stuff that are in my tastes. Damn I love this site.
Like My Queen said, feeding my addiction. big_smile

Damn I got so many ones to see after this.
UK Horror to me as always been a favorite. With Japan of course.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-05-11 22:27:41)

DirtyGirl wrote:

Have we mentioned The True Story of Frankenstein?  Hands of the Ripper?  The Creeping Flesh?  Or Flesh and the Fiends?   All worth a view...

all good solid stuff Mary, i LOVE Frankenstein The True Story, never liked The Creeping Flesh for some reason though. it takes all sorts i suppose and i'm barmy as a raccoon with a bucket on his head.

May I Kill U? (2013)  is really good not really horror, it a dark movie!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGIcf-vfEOI